Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Perhaps an unpopular take, but I think they're both one dimensional and overrated.

I agree, but IMO Pacino's schtick is entertaining. De Niro's is wooden. At least Pacino has a coke-fueled energy to him instead of a brooding wannabe tough guy bully like De Niro. That works in roles like Heat, but falls flat in other moves; Pacino's high energy in contrast.

Generally I dislike it when any celebrity uses their celebrity status to push their agendas; however, at least you know where they stand.
I don't usually boycott. I'll still drink a Bud or a Coca Cola, but Robert DeNiro has made a complete ass of himself and I can no longer stand to watch a movie of his. Not only is he a douchebag, his acting has gone down hill. I can not take him serious.

Never realized how fucking small of stature that asshole was until I saw him around other adults. I wonder if the costume department that covered "The Irishman" had a contract with OshKosh B'gosh

Although I do respect that he is a true believer - disciplined enough to wear his religious articles of his faith while preaching to his followers.
People may judge - but if you don't signal your virtue, how else will people know you have so much.

Under my administration, your Plenipotentiary duties will allow you to shape our great nation's future in ways others like CNN and MSNBC can only dream of.

Our work will build back better in ways that can only you can set us free.

Vote early, vote often, vote AWP.

Also, I 100% pledge to provide weekly Monday motivationals and every weekend will have a Safety Brief.

I don't usually boycott. I'll still drink a Bud or a Coca Cola, but Robert DeNiro has made a complete ass of himself and I can no longer stand to watch a movie of his. Not only is he a douchebag, his acting has gone down hill. I can not take him serious.

Don't get me started, Top. I got a list of clowns I won't pay money to see. In fact I won't watch their crap even it's free.

so what the over/under on how many of the 34 counts of shenanigans against President Trump are going to come back with a guilty verdict?

so what the over/under on how many of the 34 counts of shenanigans against President Trump are going to come back with a guilty verdict?

I think it's a foregone conclusion, especially with the judges instructions about how they can split decision and he can make it unanimous. I also see an easy road to an appeal.

80 million votes were counted in favor of a commander in chief that is confident enough to nap when he wants to nap…

let’s not be too critical - lots of god fearing patriotic lgbtqrsthijklmnop men and women and menwomen and womenmen know in their heart that what we see in the video is what this country needs RIGHT NOW
…just ask Robert Deniro

The Bad Orange Man is openly opposed by people who think Biden's marshmallow brain is the best option. We're talking about a guy who if he were not the president is a probable candidate for clearing out a farmer's market with his 2004 Buick. We "elected" a guy who is so far gone he wouldn't even qualify for trials on a drug to combat dementia.

Remember how Morbidly Obese Milley bragged about blocking Trump's use of nuclear weapons? Is anyone blocking our current CinC from the same given that the White House has become an assisted living facility?

Eh, I'm probably overthinking this, right?

Never realized how fucking small of stature that asshole was until I saw him around other adults. I wonder if the costume department that covered "The Irishman" had a contract with OshKosh B'gosh

Although I do respect that he is a true believer - disciplined enough to wear his religious articles of his faith while preaching to his followers.
People may judge - but if you don't signal your virtue, how else will people know you have so much.

De Niro is irrelevant. Like Morgan Le Fay. When nobody notices you, you cease to exist. He’s just a pathetic old man desperate for attention.

Speaking of pathetic old men, I saw Joe Biden’s brain in my scrambled eggs this morning.

Trump is gonna draw 40k *in the bronx* and he has the highest polling (blacks/latinos) of any Republican ever.

I can’t wait till he smokes Michelle Obama in November.

This popped up in my news feed a few minutes ago.
MSN

This was linked in the above article:
Meet the Black artists flocking to Donald Trump

When Black Americans were asked last year if they would support Biden or Trump if the 2024 presidential election were held then, about 70 percent of respondents indicated they would vote for Biden, while 23 percent said they would support Trump, who won about 12 percent of Black votes in the 2020 race. That shows Trump doubling his numbers from the previous election.

Back