Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I don’t know why Trump can’t shut up and take a W. He has an opportunity to seriously woo people, and instead he posts cracked out shit.
There are times (like now) that I wish the same 19 year old interns running Biden’s account, were also running Trumps. I will forever believe that Trump would have been reelected had he stayed off social media.

Checks thread. Whelp... looks like I'm not a conspiracy theorist after all. So much for the Deep State and Biden being a puppet being some far-right tinfoil hat delusion :ROFLMAO:.

There are times (like now) that I wish the same 19 year old interns running Biden’s account, were also running Trumps. I will forever believe that Trump would have been reelected had he stayed off social media.
You've essentially been lied to for the past 8 years. "Mean tweets" did not cause our intelligence, media, and political apparatuses to converge in an unholy way to gaslight the American people.

Again, we are literally living through a neo-Marxist coup. Yuri Bezmenov has been mentioned enough times that people should have an idea of what's going on.

You've essentially been lied to for the past 8 years. "Mean tweets" did not cause our intelligence, media, and political apparatuses to converge in an unholy way to gaslight the American people.
“Mean tweets” caused the average American to be so embarrassed by what they were hearing/reading, they could not in good conscience ask that person to be their leader again.

Personally, I believe that you and many others are the ones who have been duped and lied to the past 8 years; there is no grand world conspiracy, there are simply way too many unqualified people elected to office based on emotion instead of competence. That goes for both sides of the aisle. Somehow the same Chinese, Russian, etc bots you think are influencing me, are actually convincing you and yours that there is some grand conspiracy behind every action.

No conspiring needed when you have hundreds of hamds and interests in the pot all at once.

I haven't been following sonI dont know what Grump is saying, but we the people still need swing and moderate voters. Still need to drain a swamp...

These aren't problems that can be solved with one more term.

.... the great unknown is why no public appearance in making the withdrawal announcement and the next got to be publicly seen being presidential is currently not tentatively on the schedule until later this week. The public's confidence in the actual state of his ability to act and make decisions will be impacted the longer he delays an appearance, and the Democratic Party will certainly lose voter confidence the longer this unknown is allowed to persist.

If a significant major health change of an incapacitating nature happened during the past few days happened and is being covered up, the risk of domestic upheaval happening increases.

I mean… I’m not going to edit or delete this, but you’ve always come across pretty well spoken, I don’t know if this post represents your views the way you might want them to.
Okay, not all the woman will. The ones with a functioning brain that involves critical thinking and logical thought deduction won't. But the ones fence sitting and the partisans will be sure to. There will even be misandrists doing it from out of spite because that's what hater of males does, disregarding all reason to continue their personal war on men. And their simps and cucks will all follow along to stay in favor or currying it.

I'm calling it as it's being done. It's their way to try to shout down a person and bully when falsely and intentionally mislabeling someone one of those things, it's what people with no position do when they cannot defend with civil, rational, discourse, or are in line with the subject matter's views and have nothing else but emotions to use to defend with. I should know, It's happened to me and I've seen their dehumanizing attacks to others. Have you ever read rules for radicals? If you haven't then I suggest that you do. It's their playbook and the rub is that although many of them haven't read their own tactics bible, they still do it much the same as the right does with their own schticks.

Last edited:
“Mean tweets” caused the average American to be so embarrassed by what they were hearing/reading, they could not in good conscience ask that person to be their leader again.
I'm going to disagree with that. Many trolls/bullies do not like being out trolled and out bullied. It enrages them to receive the same BS in return. They'd attack, and he would counter attack. Rinse and repeated to ad nauseam.

That's what we were seeing, assholes colliding.

I honestly never heard of anyone being embarrassed by it unless it was from a partisan. Even the bi-partisans and in some cases, RINO's weren't even bothered by it.

#covfefe

Last edited:

Personally, I believe that you and many others are the ones who have been duped and lied to the past 8 years; there is no grand world conspiracy, there are simply way too many unqualified people elected to office based on emotion instead of competence. That goes for both sides of the aisle. Somehow the same Chinese, Russian, etc bots you think are influencing me, are actually convincing you and yours that there is some grand conspiracy behind every action.
The mishandling of Afghanistan is an embarrassment. Our foreign policy is an embarrassment. Our enemies, a bunch of third world savages, don't care about embarrassing tweets. They'll happily lop off heads, leave them in the public square, while leaving the victims bodies to be eaten by wild dogs. Vlad and Xi are no better. Guess who's laughing at our weakness?

Oh, I agree that both parties are compromised. Look at McCain and Crenshaw.

The very nature of combat and warfare has changed. Technologically, we should be wiping the floor with our enemies and yet we're constantly sabotaged. Look at the Afghanistan debacle. Look at the retention and recruitment threads. We're being sabotaged by the DC beltway. But hey... I'm just a crazy grunt. :ROFLMAO:

1721651485331.png

Last edited:
From the linked ‘article’ (now deleted by staff)

They think that some investors might have had foreknowledge of the shooting, but there’s no evidence they’re right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly people have been mentioning Roy Cooper as a VP ticket, and I’d like him to run for president, but I don’t think he will. Kamala is a no go for me.

I loathe Cooper. I hope he goes the way of the last great North Carolina democrat at the national level (John Edwards).

I think there are two reasons there's a push for Harris for president. 1) a black female, and 2) only she can access the war chest. Anyone else can only get $3,000 of their donations.

Back