Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I think Newsom would be a win for Republicans. Theres not way moderates will go for that douche, Trump could run on Oakland's problems alone.

Assuming a fair election...

But I think you'd be surprised at how many votes Newsom would get. He's pretty and he's not Trump. Dems don't vote on policy. See Obama, he ran on nothing.

If I’m a serious D contender, I’m not sure I want in on this one. They’re going to lose, and then they’d be saddled with the Biden/Harris baggage on 2028.

I was just talking this with a friend and I 100% agree. Best person to rally around is someone nobody knows. Newsom is not that person.

Kamala has to be on the ticket, full stop, in order to keep the money. So, who's the VP pick? Petey B? Going for the full DEI ticket, perhaps?

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...pens-to-bidens-campaign-money-if-he-drops-out

I was just talking this with a friend and I 100% agree. Best person to rally around is someone nobody knows. Newsom is not that person.

Kamala has to be on the ticket, full stop, in order to keep the money. So, who's the VP pick? Petey B? Going for the full DEI ticket, perhaps?

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...pens-to-bidens-campaign-money-if-he-drops-out

Honestly people have been mentioning Roy Cooper as a VP ticket, and I’d like him to run for president, but I don’t think he will. Kamala is a no go for me.

A full on political coup. The dems are stuck because how do they possibly explain their continued support of Biden up until a couple weeks ago. Everyone now knows they were lying about Biden's mental state. So, how do they explain their vocal support? Ineptitude?!
There have been calls/letters/emails about Biden not running since the last election ended.

The party elders (literally and figuratively) have been ignoring them because that also shines a light on the other septugenarians and older running shit still.

He's wasnt officially the nominee until the convention, so it's a swap for Kamala that they would have done 8 months ago anyways.
I don't think they'd have had anymore people primary her than they did Biden.

Oh well. Does Trump pull a Reagan after his assanation attempt, or does he just win by a bit because so many people won't vote for him?

I don't see Kamala beating him unless he's straight up overtly racist/sexist/insane on a debate stage with her, and he's been very controlled this go round.

Interesting times indeed.

ETA: I don't see Newsom or Whitmer or any other Dem jumping into the race because of how late it is. I think either of them could beat her if there had been primaries, but they don't have the same name recognition for most Americans right now.

Expect all other (serious) D candidates to sit this one out and let Harris be the sacrificial lamb.

ETA: I don't see Newsom or Whitmer or any other Dem jumping into the race because of how late it is. I think either of them could beat her if there had been primaries, but they don't have the same name recognition for most Americans right now.

Ya, because if they replace her, they look like assholes. They did it to themselves.

Now, tinfoil hat time. Knowing how Trump feels about war, does Israel go now before he gets in the way? Do they wait long enough to chance it with only two months to move if he gets elected? The timing for Yemen to blow up, no pun intended, is quite timely. The ME could get real froggy in the coming days/weeks. I don't think it'll be months.

The women and their cucks/simps are going to be voting for a vagina and a non white person. Be prepared to be recipients for the ad hominem if you disagree with anything Harris says. It's far easier to attack the person than to actually have a real position to discuss why they disagree with the message being spoken against the SJW whore.

Honestly people have been mentioning Roy Cooper as a VP ticket, and I’d like him to run for president, but I don’t think he will. Kamala is a no go for me.

See, I have no idea who that guy is, so it's hard to dislike him without a ton of research. I did look, though, and he's 67. If Kamala runs, and by some miracle wins, she'll run again. He'll be too old. That investment doesn't make any sense.

The women and their cucks/simps are going to be voting for a vagina and a non white person. Be prepared to be recipients for the ad hominem if you disagree with anything Harris says. It's far easier to attack the person than to actually have a real position to discuss why they disagree with the message being spoken against the SJW whore.
I mean… I’m not going to edit or delete this, but you’ve always come across pretty well spoken, I don’t know if this post represents your views the way you might want them to.

I mean… I’m not going to edit or delete this, but you’ve always come across pretty well spoken, I don’t know if this post represents your views the way you might want them to.

I don't disagree with him or the post. It's completely true, brother. We all know, many folks on both "sides" will vote for their favorite politician, no matter who/what they are or against, the same goes for women, racial and god know what other polarizing concepts.

Prepare for the greatest public image makeover you have ever seen the Democrats and MSM pull. By the time November rolls around, Kamala is gonna look like the 2nd coming of Obama. I expect nothing less than a full-court press from the media in regards to "she was that little girl" and the madness and tyranny of the Mad Tangerine. They will pump into the voters minds a vote for Kamala is a vote for progress, for democracy, for equality—it’s a vote for Fweeedom!!! Vote for Trump and you're just scum who hates women and minorities.

Back