Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

451713993_7788462794540884_8996683133361460436_n.jpg

Unless Michelle Obama steps up, looks like this next election is a lock.
That would be a complete hail Mary.

Sure, the box wine moms would vote for her as well as those who vote 'D' no matter what, but she has absolutely no policy experience at any level, aside from getting some Gen-Zers to really hate their school lunches.

So, who can they throw in at the last minute?
That's going to be the big problem for the Democrats. It becomes a bigger problem when only a few short weeks ago every one of them were on soap boxes preaching about how mentally acute Biden is. So, how do they reconcile that position?

Sen Clyburn (SP?) D-SC says it's Kamala and someone else if Joe gets punted, or he'll shut the black vote down.
President Harris, our 1st black/female president.

Sen Clyburn (SP?) D-SC says it's Kamala and someone else if Joe gets punted, or he'll shut the black vote down.
President Harris, our 1st black/female president.
That won't happen and even the Dems know that. And therein lies their very big problem.

That would be a complete hail Mary.

Sure, the box wine moms would vote for her as well as those who vote 'D' no matter what, but she has absolutely no policy experience at any level, aside from getting some Gen-Zers to really hate their school lunches.

So, who can they throw in at the last minute?
That's going to be the big problem for the Democrats. It becomes a bigger problem when only a few short weeks ago every one of them were on soap boxes preaching about how mentally acute Biden is. So, how do they reconcile that position?

The women will vote for her based on her vagina (they don't buy into the rumor), the fact that she's black and is Obamas wife.

I've heard several predictions that President Biden was expecting to step down soon, as soon as this weekend. So far that hasn't happened.

I think if I were the President I would concede, pardon the shit out of my entire family, including myself, and then spend the time that I would have dedicated to running for office to make sure that I stay out of prison, and stay fabulously wealthy, after the next election.

Watching the party that insists that democracy is on the ballot completely disregard democracy and their voters in this whole process has been hilarious.

The funniest thing is that people aren't even self aware enough to realize it.

"We don't trust our voters to select the candidate; we will select for them and then shame them into blindly supporting that candidate. And then tell them they're lucky to be in our party and that they're defending freedom."

Keep going, idiots. I agree. See you in November.

I've heard several predictions that President Biden was expecting to step down soon, as soon as this weekend. So far that hasn't happened.

I think if I were the President I would concede, pardon the shit out of my entire family, including myself, and then spend the time that I would have dedicated to running for office to make sure that I stay out of prison, and stay fabulously wealthy, after the next election.
IMHO, those rumors were simply a lot of wishful thinking among some democrats who have slowly come to the realization that they're likely going to get their asses kicked in November.

But, as our man, @amlove21, says November is still a long way away. Republicans have a history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

IMHO, those rumors were simply a lot of wishful thinking among some democrats who have slowly come to the realization that they're likely going to get their asses kicked in November.

But, as our man, @amlove21, says November is still a long way away. Republicans have a history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
This is my biggest fear. The GOP is so so bad at mission planning and staying on target. The dems have historically been on attack and the GOP reactionary by nature.

I mean the Peter Principle is in full effect, but everyone in the denial chain needs to be in uh chains.

Secret Service acknowledges denying some past requests by Trump's campaign for tighter security

Back