Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

You can see the lack of a slope on Google Maps and every single photo from the scene. For her to say something like that is stupid and/ or assumes we're too dumb to look at photos ourselves.

Something we learned in the military: If you don't know something, say you don't know it, but you'll find out. She could EASILY have punted this down the road for 15 minutes while she huddled with her team and found some plausible BS instead of a blatant-assed lie.

She should step down, but she probably won't because there is zero accountability in this administration. Hell, she'll probably be forced to resign because Trump lived...

You know how to stifle conspiracy theories?

"The USSS is the lead organization for safety and protection at these events, and something was missed. I don't know how, but we are looking into it to ensure it never happens again. Because it did happen and I am the director, this is my responsibility and I will be accountable for the events last Saturday."

You know how to stifle conspiracy theories?

"The USSS is the lead organization for safety and protection at these events, and something was missed. I don't know how, but we are looking into it to ensure it never happens again. Because it did happen and I am the director, this is my responsibility and I will be accountable for the events last Saturday."

USSS use to be a damn fine organization, protection was not it's main focus. Getting assigned from investigations to protection was a huge deal....but, agents have been jumping ship from that organization for the past ten years....and the agency is a shell of what it used to be.

Too much time on the road, not enough off time with family....etc.

If you wanted to get your foot in the door in federal law enforcement to stop the 6c clock, USSS either agent or officer was a quick way to do it.

USSS use to be a damn fine organization, protection was not it's main focus. Getting assigned from investigations to protection was a huge deal....but, agents have been jumping ship from that organization for the past ten years....and the agency is a shell of what it used to be.

Too much time on the road, not enough off time with family....etc.

If you wanted to get your foot in the door in federal law enforcement to stop the 6c clock, USSS either agent or officer was a quick way to do it.

I worked with a local cop on the tac team who left to go to USSS. He retired, most of his time was investigations but some high-level PSD work. He bitched about watching dumpsters for 12- and 14-hour shifts and all the advance work. He liked investigations, PSD/protection not so much.

I worked with a local cop on the tac team who left to go to USSS. He retired, most of his time was investigations but some high-level PSD work. He bitched about watching dumpsters for 12- and 14-hour shifts and all the advance work. He liked investigations, PSD/protection not so much.
yep...and now that USSS is under the DHS umbrella, HSI agents get pulled as extra bodies....buddy I work with from HSI is at the RNC, then will get tagged with the election staffing...he is supper thrilled...not!

Oopsie…

I’m not one to wear rabbit ears, but I would not be hard to convince that this is their made-up way to move him out.

He was “vaxxed and boosted” but he got COVID anyway?? How weird! You know, it’s almost like

THAT SHIT DOESNT WORK

Shocked The Princess Bride GIF

Back