Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

We aren't going to see anything that doesn't fit the currently approved narrative; it's why nobody seems to have any social media history, motive,cant get into his phone, etc etc...
...but these liars knew IMMEDIATELY - that he was registered as a republican

Because the first thing that sane people want to know when they are investigating the attempted assassination of a former president is what political party they belong to.

Here is all the truth that matters:
since 2015, the "left" has been openly and loudly encouraging violence against conservatives.
...confront them in public
...tell them they aren't wanted
...literally hitler
...an existential threat
...deplorable
...irredeemable
...must be eliminated
...must be stopped
...in the bullseye
...punch him in the face
...take him behind the gym and teach him a lesson
...take him behind the woodshed
...at any cost
...and as a direct result of this free speech, a shit sack human being raised by shit sack parents decided to search for his 15 minutes of fame VIA a repugnant violent act levied against innocent people.
...and then that waste of genetic sludge was shot dead like a feral dog

I hope the next morning, when that little mother fucker woke up in hell...
...with the REAL Hitler smiling down at him
...while 'ole Joe Stalin and Mao Zedong hold him down
...while Pol Pot shoves a YUGE pineapple straight up his ass
...top side first
...while Caligula stands by waiting to mushroom stamp that little shit burglars forehead every 15 minutes
...every morning, for eternity

If this was in court, the left would be charged with depraved indifference. Their actions for 4+ years put the gun in that kid's hands.

I saw a somewhat interesting theory. There are reports the shooter had a remote controlled IED of some sort in his vehicle and on his person.

The theory is the shooter didn't necessarily go the rally with the specific goal to assassinate Trump, but rather conduct a mass shooting with the VBIED serving as a distraction. However, once there, the opportunity was realized and he went for it.

Not a fool proof theory but I've heard worse.

The Feds can’t find any information on motive as the hard drive has been wiped physically. If two people conspire there’s a good chance the good guys can intercept comms with some measures. With one it’s impossible as there’s no comms to intercept. What makes this guy unique is there’s no manifesto, tweet, suicide note or any indication of his motivation. A lone wolf. Radicalisation is a strange beast, the boffins have a hard time quantifying it, the timeline can be short or long. No-one really knows.

As forJDV he had appeal and ticks many boxes, but he’s a young senator. He’s not Mike Pence.

The only values Vance brings to the table are Rust Belt votes, youth, and blind followership. Remember that Pence had his job because he was a less radical appeasement choice to give voters the impression Pence could soften Trump's rhetoric. Pence was the picture of a beach sunset at the dentist while your teeth are being pulled.

The USSS is looking more and more complicit or (my take) just utterly fucking incompetent. They phoned in the event's security. Did they do that to help a shooter, not care about the outcome, or to just fuckoff and eat ice cream in a building topped with a incompetent murder machine?

Even if competency is the cause, the whole Deep State narrative can easily fit the USSS' actions. Now the head of the USSS is saying no one was on the roof because of its' slope...What level of stupid do you have to be to think that is believable? The Book Depository (sorry, Snowflake) building TO THIS DAY replicates Oswald's alleged "nest." The sitting head of the USSS didn't think her roof comment wouldn't be checked?

What a shit show. Amateur hour. And RFK Jr. wants their protection? Sheeeeeitttttt...

The only values Vance brings to the table are Rust Belt votes, youth, and blind followership.
I don't think Trump needs any help here in the rust belt. Vance is MAGA and I think its about implementation of Trumps agenda after the election. Youth may factor, as we are all exhausted with ancient, career politicians laundering our tax dollars.

From looking at him at the RNC, he seemed more humble....guess the near death experience might have a good effect? time will tell.
In this call to RFK after the shooting, which RFK apologized for being published and stated he didn't know was being recorded, Trump seems very genuine/sincere -- he even talks well of Biden. They're apparently more civilized than they sometimes let on.

Last edited:
The only values Vance brings to the table are Rust Belt votes, youth, and blind followership. Remember that Pence had his job because he was a less radical appeasement choice to give voters the impression Pence could soften Trump's rhetoric. Pence was the picture of a beach sunset at the dentist while your teeth are being pulled.

The USSS is looking more and more complicit or (my take) just utterly fucking incompetent. They phoned in the event's security. Did they do that to help a shooter, not care about the outcome, or to just fuckoff and eat ice cream in a building topped with a incompetent murder machine?

Even if competency is the cause, the whole Deep State narrative can easily fit the USSS' actions. Now the head of the USSS is saying no one was on the roof because of its' slope...What level of stupid do you have to be to think that is believable? The Book Depository (sorry, Snowflake) building TO THIS DAY replicates Oswald's alleged "nest." The sitting head of the USSS didn't think her roof comment wouldn't be checked?

What a shit show. Amateur hour. And RFK Jr. wants their protection? Sheeeeeitttttt...
How Kim Cheatle still has job today is absolutely mind-boggling.

Last edited:
My mind is not at all boggled. I'm even expecting comments of praise to be floated at some time in the near future for the great job they did saving the presidents life while immersed in the chaos of an active shooter...

To every theme spin, spin, spin
There is a message to spin, spin, spin
And a time to every purpose under Heaven

The team positioned on the other side of the stage probably just didnt look as sexy as these dudes...

...no homo

Reminds me of a meme I saw a while back, showed to decked out sof guys and cry, sexy kit, with $6,000 rifles and optics, the other panel showed an infantryman with an M4, the caption was like, "Guess who had more kills?"

Reminds me of a meme I saw a while back, showed to decked out sof guys and cry, sexy kit, with $6,000 rifles and optics, the other panel showed an infantryman with an M4, the caption was like, "Guess who had more kills?"
Walking Dead Technology GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

More reports seem to confirm this team never fired:
View attachment 45298

The team positioned on the other side of the stage took out the shooter.

The reports are false. These guys have beards and half-arm sleeve tattoos. #HitterConfirmed

(In all seriousness, the way Tripod Viking's weapon bobs up and down when you hear the shots...if he shot anything it was the moon or his chance at a book.)

Back