Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I think they are confident they're going to win and picking Vance is who he actually wants as his VP for the next 4 years.
I hope so! Also seeing we're reshoring our manufacturing base, having a VP from the rust belt might help streamline things. I've heard that Ohio and the rust belt are supposed to be big beneficiary's of smart manufacturing coming back.

Last edited:
Ohio (Epstein associate Lex Wexner) sucked up millions of tax benefits from the Fed, passed along tax abatements to the companies (Intel) and already mega rich landowners near New Albany sold dirt for way more than it was worth after they bought ALL TYPES OF LAND in the past few years on a gamble that the CHIPS act might lead to something... I could go on, but not the thread.

Anyway, still love to see some manufacturing come back, especially high tech and keep a bit of critical manufacturing here. Every state should be hosting sites like this one here in Ohio. F the Chi-Coms.

Found this. If true this is hilarious. Cause we really are being are being led to slaughter and destruction, by a bunch of childless cat ladies. :ROFLMAO:

God Bless you Ohio!

1721096401854.png

I have no idea who the woman is.

Watching you tube, dudes are saying that the feds are having an incredibly difficult time getting into the pink misted dudes phone.

Do they think we are fucking retarded? God damned NSA/federal government are spying on us every day yet they can't get in?

God damn, it's Jason Bourne!!!

They got into the phone. Not sure when, but at the latest sometime mid-Monday.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/a-...cle_4285e7b4-2b80-54e0-8426-e6ed6ce1dd1d.html

Even after successfully breaking into his phone and searching his computer, scouring his search history and bedroom, and interviewing his family and friends, agents still haven’t found evidence that would suggest political or ideological impetus for the shooting, law enforcement sources told CNN.

Found this. If true this is hilarious. Cause we really are being are being led to slaughter and destruction, by a bunch of childless cat ladies. :ROFLMAO:

God Bless you Ohio!

View attachment 45292

I have no idea who the woman is.

Marianne Williamson has no room to talk. She’s just got a cunt cramp because JD Vance reminded her it’s time to scoop the litter at her house since even her fucking Litter Genie chucked deuces and noped right out of her weird ass lifestyle.

Marianne Williamson has no room to talk. She’s just got a cunt cramp because JD Vance reminded her it’s time to scoop the litter at her house since even her fucking Litter Genie chucked deuces and noped right out of her weird ass lifestyle.
Dude, that's hilarious! I didn't realize she was the female version of Tiger King. :ROFLMAO:

They got into the phone. Not sure when, but at the latest sometime mid-Monday.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/a-...cle_4285e7b4-2b80-54e0-8426-e6ed6ce1dd1d.html
That article is crazy! Just leaves more questions than answers. So, the article says the 20-year old had a remote detonated IED rigged to his car and a detonator on his body. Shooter supposedly bought the ladder the morning of the attack and practiced/confirmed zero the day before.

Somehow he knew the roof was going to be vacated and needed access. Dude also had an approximate range to the stage, so I'm guessing there was a certain level of scouting done as well. People mention him having no friends... but the dude somehow cobbles together a remote VBIED, scouts out a location to shoot from, confirms zero, and the Feds can't find out what "radicalized him". :hmm:

A shooting range, a gun store, and a ladder purchase: Tracking the Trump rally gunman’s movements leading up to his attack​

• By John Miller, Casey Tolan and Evan Perez, CNN
  • 9 hrs ago

Election 2024 Trump

6695a07296882.image.jpg

Police snipers return fire Saturday after shots were fired while Donald Trump was speaking at a campaign event in Butler, Pa.
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press

(CNN) — In the 48 hours before he opened fire on former President Donald Trump, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks made a series of stops in and around his suburban Pittsburgh hometown.

On Friday, he went to a shooting range where he was a member, and practiced firing, a law enforcement official told CNN. The next morning, Crooks went to a Home Depot, where he bought a five-foot ladder, and a gun store, where he purchased 50 rounds of ammunition, the official said.

Then, Crooks drove his Hyundai Sonata about an hour north, joining thousands of people from around the region who flocked to Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. He parked the car outside the rally, with an improvised explosive device hidden in the trunk that was wired to a transmitter he carried, the official said. Then, investigators believe, he used his newly-bought ladder to scale a nearby building, and opened fire on the former president.

As investigators continue to search for a motive behind the attempted assassination, they are scrutinizing Crooks’ movements before the attack and trying to piece together a timeline of his actions leading up to it.

Yet nearly 48 hours after the shooting, investigators are struck by the lack of leads they’re finding about Crooks’ mindset and possible motives. Even after successfully breaking into his phone and searching his computer, scouring his search history and bedroom, and interviewing his family and friends, agents still haven’t found evidence that would suggest political or ideological impetus for the shooting, law enforcement sources told CNN.

Instead, the evidence they have found appears to show typical online activities including an interest in computer coding and gaming, the sources said — and that has raised more questions.

In a sign that his attack could have been even more destructive, Crooks had a remote control detonator on his body, and his car’s trunk contained a metal box of explosives that was connected with wires to a receiver, the law enforcement source said.

That suggests the gunman may have been planning to set off an explosion remotely, and investigators are considering the theory that he may have been planning a distraction during the shooting.

It’s unclear how Crooks assembled the explosive devices found in his car. Investigators parsing through his online search history haven’t found any indication of him researching how to make home-made explosives, law enforcement officials said.

The AR-style rifle Crooks used to fire on Trump was legally purchased by his father, Matthew Crooks. It was one of more than 20 firearms registered to the elder Crooks, which were kept at the family’s home, according to Pennsylvania State Police records reviewed by investigators, the official said. All of the guns were legally purchased.

The gunman and his father were members of Clairton Sportsmen’s Club, a gun club about a 25-minute drive from his house, and enjoyed going shooting there together, according to law enforcement officials. Rob Bootay, a lawyer for the club, confirmed in a statement that the younger Crooks was a member.

The club, which has about 2,000 members, features a rifle shooting range that is roughly 200 yards long, according to a CNN analysis of satellite images – longer than the distance between Crooks and Trump when he fired at the former president while perched on a nearby rooftop. The range is tucked into 180 acres of woodlands in the hills south of Pittsburgh.

“The Club fully admonishes the senseless act of violence that occurred,” Bootay said, adding that he could not “make any additional commentary in relation to this matter in light of pending law enforcement investigations.”

Crooks purchased the 50 rounds of ammunition on the morning of the attack at Allegheny Arms and Gun Works, a local gun store in his hometown of Bethel Park, a senior law enforcement official told CNN. Bruce Piendl, the store’s owner, said in a statement that “we are thankful that President Trump was not assassinated and our hearts and prayers go out to all victims of this horrible incident.”

A spokesperson for Home Depot, where Crooks bought the ladder, said in a statement that “we condemn the violence against former President Trump, and our thoughts are with him, the other victims of Saturday’s horrific events, and their families.”

It’s not clear whether Crooks used the ammunition or the ladder that he bought on Saturday during his attack later that day.

Matthew Crooks did not respond to requests for comment from CNN on Sunday and Monday. On Saturday evening, before officials had publicly confirmed his son’s role in the attack, he told CNN that he was trying to figure out “what the hell is going on” but would “wait until I talk to law enforcement” before speaking about his son.

FBI investigators succeeded in accessing the younger Crooks’ cell phone, the agency said Monday afternoon. While investigators had hoped that breakthough would help them understand what drove him to attempt to assassinate Trump, they’re still struggling to make sense of it, law enforcement officials said.

The shooter’s parents, who have been cooperating with law enforcement since the shooting, have told investigators that Crooks did not appear to have friends and did not appear to have any political leanings, a law enforcement official told CNN. But they didn’t seem to know much about what was going on in his life recently, law enforcement sources said.

CNN’s Isabelle Chapman, Majlie de Puy Kamp, Curt Devine, Kyung Lah, Jamiel Lynch, Gianluca Mezzofiore and Anna-Maja Rappard contributed reporting.

The-CNN-Wire

™ & © 2024 Cable News Network, Inc., a Warner Bros. Discovery Company. All rights reserved.

@Muppet You mentioned Jason Bourne. Dude... I'm betting this kid was groomed. That or the shooter was smarter than the Feds tech autists. Which I kinda doubt, cause those dudes are super nerds.

Remind me of the memes and conversation below it in the "Feds" thread.

Last edited:
Or the kid had a throwaway phone from the local convenience store that he tossed into a gutter before he climbed on the roof...
Doc... phones are mini computers that talk to each other. The only way to stop them from doing so is to literally rip out the battery.

For example. During the Portland and BLM riots, agitators were disseminating information about not keeping phones together when traveling. Reason for that is phones will geo-synchronize with each other. As in devices traveling close to one another, will associate other devices traveling close to it. If our phones go for a car ride, we'd be tagged as known associates.

Even the dumb flip phones do that. That said, you're not doing research, group chat, or accessing schematics with a flip phone. Least of all a Zoomer. Unless you have a dedicated computer and the flip phone acts as a makeshift router/portal, but I digress.

If you went the smartphone route w/detachable battery, got it activated at the store, using a prepaid cell plan, via a prepaid credit card, you would still have to keep that phone from communicating or associating with any tech that can be traced back to you.

That's why it's odd the tech nerds haven't found anything.

Last edited:
The fact that FBI already stated he had IED in the car and explosives at home tells you everything you need to know. He didn't rig that shit up the morning of 7/13, and already knew not to use his own devices to do the internet research involved in making this shit.

Using a foreign device is today's version of a cat burglar using gloves to not leave fingerprints.

While I find it hard to believe no one's found a motive yet, I also remember the shooter in Vegas and the other side of the coin, the trans diary after Nashville. "No motive" means nothing to me because of law enforcement's history.

That said, Occam's Razor can still explain a lot of what happened that day and going forward.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.

Oh, to add, if we don't see a motive soon, like this week, we won't see one until after the election; my money's on the week of Thanksgiving.

I won't bet on anything, but the above wouldn't surprise me in the least. People want the shooting to indicate a fracture in the Republican party, but the lack of a published motive makes me think this was Blue on Red violence. Occam.

The fact that FBI already stated he had IED in the car and explosives at home tells you everything you need to know. He didn't rig that shit up the morning of 7/13, and already knew not to use his own devices to do the internet research involved in making this shit.

Using a foreign device is today's version of a cat burglar using gloves to not leave fingerprints.
Definitely agree with you. However, I dunno if a foreign device or any amount of network masking would be enough to cover his tracks. Especially if the tech nerds got a hold of his stuff. Unless he ran everything off RAM, but he'd still need an access point.

Honestly, the more details that come out the stranger this seems.

While I find it hard to believe no one's found a motive yet, I also remember the shooter in Vegas and the other side of the coin, the trans diary after Nashville. "No motive" means nothing to me because of law enforcement's history.

That said, Occam's Razor can still explain a lot of what happened that day and going forward.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.
I'll be honest, I'm guessing the Feds/Beltway establishment have something to do with this. We all know Biden is a puppet and yet the puppet keeps singing the same song. Seems like the establishment is terrified of Trump.

1721135265284.png

Very disappointed about the Vance pick. I understand why Trump picked him, but even discounting personal beliefs and thinking about this from a strategy viewpoint, I'm not sure who it helps him with except energizing turnout, which was already going to be high anyways. A Burgum pick would have probably been able to pick off some soft Biden supporters.

If he wanted to make people like Don Jr. and Steve Bannon happy, then this is the right pick for that.

It helped him with me. I am daily more and more conflicted. Trump came out of this weekend looking really good to me.

We aren't going to see anything that doesn't fit the currently approved narrative; it's why nobody seems to have any social media history, motive,cant get into his phone, etc etc...
...but these liars knew IMMEDIATELY - that he was registered as a republican

Because the first thing that sane people want to know when they are investigating the attempted assassination of a former president is what political party they belong to.

Here is all the truth that matters:
since 2015, the "left" has been openly and loudly encouraging violence against conservatives.
...confront them in public
...tell them they aren't wanted
...literally hitler
...an existential threat
...deplorable
...irredeemable
...must be eliminated
...must be stopped
...in the bullseye
...punch him in the face
...take him behind the gym and teach him a lesson
...take him behind the woodshed
...at any cost
...and as a direct result of this free speech, a shit sack human being raised by shit sack parents decided to search for his 15 minutes of fame VIA a repugnant violent act levied against innocent people.
...and then that waste of genetic sludge was shot dead like a feral dog

I hope the next morning, when that little mother fucker woke up in hell...
...with the REAL Hitler smiling down at him
...while 'ole Joe Stalin and Mao Zedong hold him down
...while Pol Pot shoves a YUGE pineapple straight up his ass
...top side first
...while Caligula stands by waiting to mushroom stamp that little shit burglars forehead every 15 minutes
...every morning, for eternity

Back