Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

The Feds can’t find any information on motive as the hard drive has been wiped physically. If two people conspire there’s a good chance the good guys can intercept comms with some measures. With one it’s impossible as there’s no comms to intercept. What makes this guy unique is there’s no manifesto, tweet, suicide note or any indication of his motivation. A lone wolf. Radicalisation is a strange beast, the boffins have a hard time quantifying it, the timeline can be short or long. No-one really knows.

As forJDV he had appeal and ticks many boxes, but he’s a young senator. He’s not Mike Pence.
Pretty sure the Feds are lying. A couple years ago grad students, in the data security and assurance field, were running experiments recovering data from physically wiped and destroyed (with a hammer) drives. The grad students were still able to recover data from the drives. Professor who regaled us with that story even mentioned that SSD's were no exception and that there was a lot of research being done to enhance data recover efforts.

If the Feds are saying they have no motive, it's probably something that's going to make them or the current admin look bad or potentially complicit.

That was very interesting, thank you for posting that.

This is what I noticed: more of the same crybully bullshit from the far left. "I want political violence against my enemies!" / "I'm scared of political violence."

I made it to the 54 second mark. "They" (it is a Class 1 felony to assume gender in America) slowly started to process what they were saying and the hypocrisy, but couldn't give up on the "Trump must die" narrative before stuttering Thomas Jefferson (like they know a damn thing about Jefferson) and I turned it off.

Buffoonery. They have been indoctrinated to the point where even when they see they are wrong, they stick to the narrative.

I did not believe that she really said this…

She really did say this:

USSS Director Kim Cheatle: “That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.”

I did not believe that she really said this…

She really did say this:

USSS Director Kim Cheatle: “That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.”

You can see the lack of a slope on Google Maps and every single photo from the scene. For her to say something like that is stupid and/ or assumes we're too dumb to look at photos ourselves.

Something we learned in the military: If you don't know something, say you don't know it, but you'll find out. She could EASILY have punted this down the road for 15 minutes while she huddled with her team and found some plausible BS instead of a blatant-assed lie.

She should step down, but she probably won't because there is zero accountability in this administration. Hell, she'll probably be forced to resign because Trump lived...

She really did say this:

Hmmmm...

Attachments

• 451778120_10229431356320451_4312346136103011346_n.jpg
    451778120_10229431356320451_4312346136103011346_n.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9
. She could EASILY have punted this down the road for 15 minutes while she huddled with her team and found some plausible BS instead of a blatant-assed lie.
^this.

We all know that first reports are almost always wrong. "My concern was, is, and always will be the safety and security of our protectees. We are actively investigating this situation and I look forward to bringing the facts to the American people as soon as possible." And then STFU until you know what happened.

^this.

We all know that first reports are almost always wrong. "My concern was, is, and always will be the safety and security of our protectees. We are actively investigating this situation and I look forward to bringing the facts to the American people as soon as possible." And then STFU until you know what happened.
You're confusing this with what competent people do.

Back