Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Well....it would be the VP, have mercy on our souls
This is what we were talking about earlier: they get President Biden out of the way, VP Harris takes over as president, then win or lose (she's going to lose, bigly) in the next election, they still had the first female prez and first black female prez as consolation prizes.

Try as I may to keep this thread clean, too many members would rather discuss Drudge Report instead of Wall Street Journal; so have at it Rabbit and company; please just keep the rhetoric professional and respectful.

Good night, and God Bless America.

War Vintage GIF

If Biden's gone, why not immediately transition to the VP? Some optics at play?

Kamala with a dead Pres. makes her very, very difficult to beat. The Dems reverse Uno'ed the assassination attempt.

Try as I may to keep this thread clean, too many members would rather discuss Drudge Report instead of Wall Street Journal; so have at it Rabbit and company; please just keep the rhetoric professional and respectful.

War Vintage GIF
In my Red Tag day, this defeatism would not stand. Sleep well. Sucks to Red Tag suck.

War Vintage GIF
Weren't the WSJ's and the NYT's the publications telling us everything has been fine, then suddenly reversed course to force a sitting president to drop out? And they'll be the same media that pushes the next nominee that nobody voted on, all with the "democracy is on the ballet" line. They might appear to have higher journalistic integrity, but they're no better than reddit because they carry deeper influence.

If it's connected to the internet it's vulnerable, if it's coming from the internet, it's packed with agenda.

War Vintage GIF

Remember, Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky thing. Broken clock and all.

Our schizophrenic Western mass media is on par with RT or XinHua. They are political prostitutes.

The post below was put in the Feds thread on the 10th of July. Prior to the assassination attempt, the beltway was secretly briefing reporters. The logic presented was that anyone who didn't toe the line against candidate Trump was working to further the interests of Russia and China.

So the DC intel community, same people behind the fake Steele dossier, seems to be afraid. So much so, that they're "secretly" briefing reporters and insinuating that anyone opposing the current govt are likely to appease our enemies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ru...ers-says-us-intelligence-official-2024-07-09/

This is why people don't trust the Fed's. Intelligence agencies and the mainstream media working to push a narrative should trouble people.

Two days later. A Blackrock linked company shorted 12 million shares, of Donald Trumps media company, the day before the attempted assassination. Austin Private Wealth is a Blackrock subsidiary. The stock was trading for 29.86 on the 11th. Multiply that by twelve million. Someone spent a little under 360 million to short it. More precisely 358,320,000 USD + whatever brokerage fees associated with the trade.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/business/blackrock-commercial-included-trump-shooter/index.html
Trump Media backers think they've uncovered a short selling scheme tied to the assassination plot
1721735715298.png

Speaking of large sums of money. Now that Biden has been dropped, the media and political establishment are throwing their weight behind Kamala Harris. In a day, Kamala's personal team has somehow gathered 80 million dollars of fundraising. DNC Super Pac "A Way Forward" got a hold of 150 million dollars. While another Super Pac "ActBlue" collected another 50 million.

Kamala Harris smashes fundraising record with stunning $81 million haul over 24 hours
https://thehill.com/elections/4785224-harris-campaign-fundraising-actblue/

Last edited:
Hiding a dead president doesn't make much sense.

Hiding a comatose president makes a lot of sense.

I love the video of Kamala's "record...uh, call" lines after Joe allegedly called into her campaign to wish her well. I wouldn't be surprised if POTUS is essentially in hospice care right now.

As much as a like the taste of vomit in the back of my throat as the next guy, there is a significant procedural reason they should punch the 25A button. Legally her effectiveness to run policy is hampered if she is not president. But hey, I am all for another contentious, drawn-out, once-in-a-lifetime-never-before-happened event in politics. I mean, we're on a roll.

Someone smarter than I can explain why he's going on Air Force One from Dover, DE to Andrews AFB rather than on Marine One. That seems like a gigantic muscle movement to go through what is a short helicopter ride by comparison.

I can break down the math, but you're right...that shit doesn't make sense unless Marine 1 is broken and even then backups are available. This isn't passing the smell test.

Back