Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

And campaign that she is "Presidential".

If I was Xi I'd hit Taiwan in the next 30 days.

This is what I believe is in the realm of possibility if biden has to step down before the election. Chaos during assumption and the continuation of chaos during a Trump handover.

The Jews in name only would still vote for them. Even donate to them.
My coworker and friend is Jew, he said, "Jews supporting democrats is the same as blacks joining the KKK." The lack of intellectual honesty is mindblowing.
To be fair, they've held an enormous amount of sway on the Democratic Party for 60+ years. Politically they also tend to be more internationalist, compared to the more isolationist conservatives. It's ironic that these same liberal Jews founded and funded the various groups that are now their most vocal opponents within the DNC.

For other readers context. One of the main founders and organizers of the Black Live Matter movement, the group behind the burning of American cities and destruction of historic monuments, was a liberal Jew. Child trafficking blackmailers Epstein and Maxwell also had ties to Israeli intelligence. Oh and Biden's, now Kamala's, White House cabinet, the real movers and shakers of policy, are mainly liberal Jews.

So yeah... it would make sense as to why the DNC keeps getting money from American Jews. It's their people running the show in many aspects.

Back