Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

And if a piece of bullet or jacket hit him...so what? That's the ONLY part of the narrative which changes. What, we'll say he wasn't shot because a piece of the bullet hit him, not the whole thing?

These scumbags and their dumbass acolytes will do or say anything to change the story.

And if a piece of bullet or jacket hit him...so what? That's the ONLY part of the narrative which changes. What, we'll say he wasn't shot because a piece of the bullet hit him, not the whole thing?

These scumbags and their dumbass acolytes will do or say anything to change the story.
Dems and the political-media complex:
Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF

It's a schtick to discredit him as much as possible. It's what simpletons of the feeble minded political kind do when lacking an actual position. Or that much apathy and zero position, to ignorantly downplay it enough from all being internet expert doctors on being actually shot to the bandage that was on his ear, which I find as quite funny because none of them have any time in medical school and on the job training to make their false decrees with.

I love it. CNN: Obama expected to endorse Harris soon.

How the fuck does he not auto-endorse her? People should maybe bring this up, why didn't Obama "Like and Subscribe" immediately, you know?
Two reasons. Either he didn't get whatever it was he wanted out of this deal until now, or by holding off on the endorsement this somehow adds to the "grassroots up" narrative they're trying to push.

By delaying it also prolongs the free publicity she gets off of it.

There's a thread on another forum site where the OP of one particular thread is betting Pmags that Harris is not going to be the nominee.

There's a lot of takers.
Other than something physically happening to her, I think it’s inevitable that she will be the nominee. The political-media complex is already too invested in her, and it’s too close to the election to put anyone else in.

I’d take that best, and I don’t even need any more pmags.

Received.

I like that site but I feel like that thread made me dumber.
There's a lot of that in there. For a bunch of so called alphas, many do seem to be getting a wee bit emotional on a bunch of different topics from the benign to the super internet serious ones.

Last night I had a disagreement with a never trumper on Facebook. We ended it agreeing to disagree and still are friends. You'd never be able to do this on there. My friend on Facebook I have never met either, so there's just no excuse to be a douche. They thrive off of it.

Other than something physically happening to her, I think it’s inevitable that she will be the nominee. The political-media complex is already too invested in her, and it’s too close to the election to put anyone else in.

I’d take that best, and I don’t even need any more pmags.

I think if they could retain the Biden war chest and dump her they would, but she owns the money. Don't get me wrong, the DNC can launder money like a drug cartel (Hillary in 2016), but there's too much at stake and too little time to do anything but throw their might behind DEI VP Madame Cacklepants.

The more I think about it, the more I think she has a chance to pull this one off. Right now it feels like both sides are trying to figure out what to do next.

I've been keeping an eye on this over the last year and she's closed to gap to less than anything Biden's done. I wish I could find a way to export the results for easier tracking.

Presidential Election Betting Odds - US Politics Lines, Picks

I think if they could retain the Biden war chest and dump her they would, but she owns the money. Don't get me wrong, the DNC can launder money like a drug cartel (Hillary in 2016), but there's too much at stake and too little time to do anything but throw their might behind DEI VP Madame Cacklepants.

The more I think about it, the more I think she has a chance to pull this one off. Right now it feels like both sides are trying to figure out what to do next.

I've been keeping an eye on this over the last year and she's closed to gap to less than anything Biden's done. I wish I could find a way to export the results for easier tracking.

Presidential Election Betting Odds - US Politics Lines, Picks
At this point I think she's the best option they have. She is well known, has the right demographics, and is utterly ruthless. She will literally do anything to win. I also don't see a better option. She is, perhaps, the only person that the Dems could put in not named "Obama" at this point that would have a shot at winning.

I'mma laugh loud if the black community fully supports one of California's biggest thrower of black men into prison, even the wrongly accused kind.

She's got skeletons that the African Americans could exploit if they wanted to. However they'd be called Uncle Tom's by actual Uncle Tom's in denial that they are for being the ones keeping their race down.

Back