Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

This is what happened when I tried:

View attachment 45391

That's on Twitter. @Devildoc was saying that he read on Twitter that when using Google search, it doesn't show up.

For example, I typed all the way to "assassination attempt on trum" and it wanted to auto-complete to Truman on my Android phone and the only drop down options were for Truman. None for Trump.

1000014161.jpg

1000014160.jpg

Must be fake news - it worked juuuuuust fine for me...

Attachments

• Capture8.JPG
    Capture8.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture7.JPG
    Capture7.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture6.JPG
    Capture6.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture9.JPG
    Capture9.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture10.JPG
    Capture10.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
That's on Twitter. @Devildoc was saying that he read on Twitter that when using Google search, it doesn't show up.

For example, I typed all the way to "assassination attempt on trum" and it wanted to auto-complete to Truman on my Android phone and the only drop down options were for Truman. None for Trump.

View attachment 45394

View attachment 45395
Sorry, I misread the post.

I tried it on Google a few minutes ago and... yeah...

1722261250650.png

Maybe them bitches on The View have been right all along...
...it didn't happen.
...it was faked.
...orangemanbad.

MAAAAYBE the shooter was a climate activist that was just shooting at the forklift to disable it to prevent it from belching filth into the sky...

Last edited:
Things are getting spicy. Who is controlling Biden? Are they threatening to invoke the 25th if he doesn't comply? This obviously isn't his idea. Dude can't even think to tie his shoes in the morning.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4798492-bill-barr-biden-supreme-court-reform/

He's tossing crap out there to spin up the masses and gauge public support. I expect more incendiary garbage from him because he can mouthpiece things Kamala can't/ won't and if he takes heat? It doesn't matter because he's expendable. This isn't the first time a Dem tried to alter the SC. FDR wanted to add justices so they wouldn't oppose the New Deal and other legislation.

Hell, he can toss a few things like this out, spin up the circus, then if he dies in office they have an emotional "Do it for Joe" campaign. "It is what he wanted! Make this his legacy!" Never mind that Congress won't pass any of it, it also feeds the "Republicans are stopping progress/ Facism/ oppression and shit" talking points.

Back