2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just now coming around to this? :p;-)

Yes. Because she's (in effect) been exonerated (at least in the view of the media & her supporters); the FBI director--"a man of integrity and honor"--screwed the pooch; she's been leading in the polls all along; Daffy Duck got my vote--yes, I voted last week-- but I'm 0-2 for the last two elections; and I'm drunk. And yet, like @Freefalling, totally in control of my faculties.

At this point in the game...minds are made up!

Let the die be cast and let the Warriors drive on....

See every time I hear a democat say what Bill says below, I feel backed into a corner and want to reply back "F-You, maybe I think your version of America is a step backwards; why am I automatically in the wrong?"

It does not matter that the Republican is Trump, they'd say this no matter who the challenger is.

D76A9D8F-4C3D-4249-A8AE-8C6A7921FCD3_zpsczaknn4h.jpeg

See every time I hear a democat say what Bill says below, I feel backed into a corner and want to reply back "F-You, maybe I think your version of America is a step backwards; why am I automatically in the wrong?"

It does not matter that the Republican is Trump, they'd say this no matter who the challenger is.

D76A9D8F-4C3D-4249-A8AE-8C6A7921FCD3_zpsczaknn4h.jpeg
And your wife getting elected means we go back 16 years.

When the East Coast wakes up everyone will start heading to the polls and our news coverage inundated with election day garbage. I'm killing this thread and starting one to discuss the results in all forms. The race is over, the election is here, and Blair Walsh sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back