2016 Rio Olympics thread -

The 80s were the most American decade. Possible exception of the 40s and 50s.

We stopped global fascism, developed and used the A-bomb, fought a two (you could argue for three) front war, began rebuilding Europe, checked Communism, and discovered Marilyn Monroe.

The 80's can suck a dick.

USA soccer 20 min out from last game in Group Play....:blkeye:

Canada won their Group...could this pan out to be a battle between CANOOK / MERICA for gold....:-"

Rack...grab some molson ice and bacon...this may be the most fun you'll have until China 2018....:thumbsup:

USA soccer 20 min out from last game in Group Play....:blkeye:

Canada won their Group...could this pan out to be a battle between CANOOK / MERICA for gold....:-"

Rack...grab some molson ice and bacon...this may be the most fun you'll have until China 2018....:thumbsup:

I'm always ready! ;-):thumbsup: Most Canadians are usually to busy enjoying the 2 months of non-winter to watch the Olympics.

Ledecky with the Gold over the Sweed....Phelps crushes the S African who beat him in 2012...:thumbsup::ninja:

AND...the USA tied....WTF?!?!?!!? Hope Solo didn't bring her usual iron fence......luckily they still win their group....:wall::-o

Ledecky - classy win!

Phelps - come on man, I'm happy you won your 20th gold, but the finger wagging shit is embarrassing.

I love Lilly King's finger wag to stare down to gold medal combo move the other day. Major style points for backing up the trash "talking" of a Russian doper.

Out of respect for our kiwi brethren I will not snigger at the NZ Sevens loss to Japan. I do have grave concerns for the bank account of SBW as a Gold medal would have added millions. RIP. (now back to the real footy cunt!)

Back