Not Work Safe .

Generic terms like black, brown, cinnamon, and even grizzly are somewhat condescending - I propose we go with a more inclusive phrase like, "bears of color" when discussing content like this in the future.

Generic terms like black, brown, cinnamon, and even grizzly are somewhat condescending - I propose we go with a more inclusive phrase like, "bears of color" when discussing content like this in the future.
So colored bears, and then a right bear (because he’s on the right of the photo)?

I will accept no music critiques from someone with the bad taste to dislike Nickleback.

Brother, you need to be checked for a TBI, brain tumor, early onset dementia...something. You're talking about a band liked by the tone-deaf, middle-aged housewives, and bad strippers (admittedly, one can belong to more than one group). The band is so bad Avril Lavigne acquired Lyme disease to escape that suckfest. They have the musical range of Green Day without the edgy lyrics and post-success sellout story. They are a garage band punching out of their weight class led by a guy too douchey to be in Florida-Georgia Line. They are the Joe Biden of music.

What I want to see done is to get that piece of crap band off of this forum. Don't just get it off of the forum, get it out of music, because I've proved, son, time and time again, that Nickelback ain't got what it takes! You sit there with your playlist, and you offer your videos, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your music, talk about AWP 3:16 - AWP 3:16 SAYS NICKELBACK SUCKS TALIBAN DICK! All you gotta do is go listen to a real rock band and try to get back some of the pride you had in your prime. As the King of the Afghan Co-ops, I'm servin' notice to every one of you Nickelback fans. I don't give a damn who you are, you're all on the list, and that's AWP's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as your so-called rebuttal is concerned, son, I don't give a damn if it's @Blizzard or @Ooh-Rah. Nickelback's time has come, and when I get the shot, it's going down like Dallas in '63, and that's the bottom line because Amoral War Profiteer said so!

Back