Not Work Safe .

Out West here, nearly every gas station I go to has little stickers on the pump. It's a picture of Biden smiling ear to ear pointing at the price and saying in a chat bubble "I did that!".

Here in the Columbus metro people scratch those off and write on them.with markers. They were all over for a few months and basically gone now.

I remember a news story talking about how gas prices had been on the decline for like 40 straight days at that point. Gas was still like 3.50/gal.... Its back to around 4 now. Good to see the MSM has my back as a lowly consumer.

What in the absolute fuck? He dipped like Rey Mysterio winning Money in the Bank. I saw that move, in person, at ECW's One Night Stand. FSB agents at Beslan didn't leave the stage that fast. Hilary couldn't destroy a server in that time, Biden was MOVING, like Awesome Bill's Ford at Talladega.

I guess Baskin Robbin's was closing soon?

What in the absolute fuck? He dipped like Rey Mysterio winning Money in the Bank. I saw that move, in person, at ECW's One Night Stand. FSB agents at Beslan didn't leave the stage that fast. Hilary couldn't destroy a server in that time, Biden was MOVING, like Awesome Bill's Ford at Talladega.

Well, at least he didn't check his watch.

It may be deliberately edited misinformation, but still funny given his past as a spectral door greeter.

For those who've also suffered from Netflix doing too good of a job with their viewing spread:
1694018915788.png

It may be deliberately edited misinformation, but still funny given his past as a spectral door greeter.

Yes, but no. I went back and looked at 4 or 5 ceremonies by Obama. Every single one (I only followed from the award on), had these events. Read the citation, present the medal, clapping, Obama remains on stage, prayer, I moved to the next video. Obama, and I think many of us have a low opinion of him with respect to the military, remained next to the men. He didn't dip out. He even hugged Giunta, but he didn't "award, salute, walk off."

You can edit the video a thousand different ways and it ends the same: Biden moving as fast as we've seen. You can even see a few shocked people watch the president leave. Horrible, classless behavior on the president's part.

Captain Taylor deserved better.

Back