Not Work Safe .

Making kids with 75 years. Sad for the kid to grow up without their dad. Still. Respect. I read somewhere that the record was at 92 years.

Back in the day, nobody looked down on a 70 year old guy with some scratch, marrying a 20 something year old woman. Man. Those were the days LOL.

George is a princess. Then again, they're all a bunch of little divas. Great race last weekend. Red Bull is just...on a different level. Everyone else shows up to race for second.

There are, or at least they seem to be, decent guys in F1. Piastri, Albon*, Bottas, Checo, Yuki...But the mouthy, whiny little shits like Russell are the ones you hear about.

The rain made that race and watching Ferrari shit the bed in the now classic Ferrari style was hilarious. And Max? Jos must have fucked that dude up as a kid, psychologically, physically, emotionally... Max is a robot. The guy is on a professional sim racing team. That's what he does for fun: more racing, but you can't argue with the results.

Albon is nuts. The skin on his back tears every race and until they saw the blood at Silverstone, it was never talked about. https://www.si.com/fannation/racing...-at-british-gp-i-can-feel-my-skin-ripping-sj4

The way Piastri came into F1 was kind of ballsy, or at least how Drive to Survive told the story. But it was extremely funny watching him shit the bed afterwards. The car development is holding the other drivers back and really no telling if they've slipped out of their prime or not.

I very much dislike Yuki due to his immaturity. Max is exactly that, a robot. It's good that he has GP on his side to handle him. And that Albon stuff is wild. I hope Logan doesn't lose his ride since he's the only American, but the Williams car doesn't help.

Last edited:
Red Bull is just...on a different level. Everyone else shows up to race for second.
My favorite racing series is the Baja Trophy trucks. Red Bull sponsored trucks dominate that series. Monster and Rockstar pull off a win now and then, but Red Bull has the money to field several trucks with great drivers.

Back