Not Work Safe .

Blind sided by the yuge drop in profits almost 3 weeks and a few billion dollars after EVERYONE in the world became aware of the partnership...

It's like getting shot in the ass while duck hunting and being blindsided almost three weeks later when your waders are leaking from all the holes in the ass-al region

Dear Lord - I must have got shot in the ass three weeks ago - my waders are damaged. "who could have known that the blood stains in my drawers and the pain when I sit down could have been from my hunting buddy unloading his shotgun at my ass"
It must have been a low level hunting partner that forgot to tell me that I'd been shot in the ass.

I'm going to pause my hunting trips until a more robust vetting process can be instituted that keeps my hunting buddy from shooting me in my ass.

I have no comments on the issue.

I've been drinking Modello for a while and there's no chance they'll be pulling something like this any time soon.
Modelo, Pacifico, and Corona are all also owned by AB InBev as well.

Thats the thing about these mega corps; bud light can market to seltzers drinking liberals, Natty Light to my redneck cousins back in Ohio, and Modelo to the people wanting Mexican beer.

If they play all sides they can make more money.

Rent-a-hitman isn't a truthful site to get an assassin?

I need to cancel an order.

341342618_561633589285704_6794002909275212376_n.jpg

Back