Not Work Safe .

So is this: Who is CEO of Anheuser-Busch? Boss of Bud Light's owner earns $12M

• Brendan Whitworth, 46, joined Anheuser-Busch in 2013 and worked his way up to become CEO in July 2021
  • He studied at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania, intending to follow in his doctor father's footsteps, but joined the Marines in 1998 and served three years
  • Whitworth joined the CIA in 2001, working to recruit and handle spies in DC, Pakistan, Tunisia and Iraq before going to Harvard Business School

Modelo, Pacifico, and Corona are all also owned by AB InBev as well.

Thats the thing about these mega corps; bud light can market to seltzers drinking liberals, Natty Light to my redneck cousins back in Ohio, and Modelo to the people wanting Mexican beer.

If they play all sides they can make more money.

Rent-a-hitman isn't a truthful site to get an assassin?

I need to cancel an order.

This is my favorite part. That fancy IPA by Ballast Point? InBev. Modelo? InBev, Heineken, Stella, most beers at every chain restaurant? InBev.

I love how it's “Some low-level marketing staffer who helps manage the hundreds of influencer engagements they do must have thought it was no big deal,” according to an unnamed source cited by the Daily Wire. but then we have "Alissa Heinerscheid, the vice president of marketing, told the “Make Yourself at Home” podcast last week that she wanted to transform Bud Light’s brand."

So a low-level marketing staffer has the discretionary funds and horsepower to invent this campaign? Sign the "influencer", make the shoot, and add their face for real or in post-production? Or it was the VP (which is plausible), but they don't run things up the flagpole first?

Yeah, nah.

"Here's a contemporary issue that's highly controversial. Should we build an add campaign around this? Yolo!"

This is some weak-ass damage control.

My favorite part:

Garcia had apparently been nicknamed "Reaper," which was "Earned from Military experience and Marksmanship."

I’m thinking we should move this conversation out of the ‘dot’ thread…any suggestions for a new home?
:ROFLMAO:
The day I was processing into the ANG in 1980, getting uniform issue, dogtags, etc, I had to also go to the guy who issues whatever bling you had coming for the uniform. He had my DD-214 with the Rifle & Pistol Expert notation and practically threw the AF marksmanship ribbon at me.
I was the only guy in the squadron with a USMC Good Conduct. They kept asking me what it was hahaha

Reaper...yeah...

Last edited:
My favorite part:

Garcia had apparently been nicknamed "Reaper," which was "Earned from Military experience and Marksmanship."

I’m thinking we should move this conversation out of the ‘dot’ thread…any suggestions for a new home?

"The Raven" was already taken.

screenshot-app.screeners.com-2022.04.22-19_15_22.jpg

I watch various military-related Youtube videos, so when a random something pops into my feed I kind of don't care.

Until today.

I want to give a shout out to the SEAL community for entertaining me. Watching Eddie Gallagher and David Goggins shit all over Dan Crenshaw might be the most SEAL thing ever. Quiet professionals? Naw, why do that when you can tear each other apart for fun and profit or to "clear your name" and "set the record straight" about who is or isn't a SEAL and who does or does not support the brotherhood and whateverthefuckelse.

My thanks to you loudmouth Trident wearers out there. Keep shitting on each other. (chef's kiss)

I watch various military-related Youtube videos, so when a random something pops into my feed I kind of don't care.

Until today.

I want to give a shout out to the SEAL community for entertaining me. Watching Eddie Gallagher and David Goggins shit all over Dan Crenshaw might be the most SEAL thing ever. Quiet professionals? Naw, why do that when you can tear each other apart for fun and profit or to "clear your name" and "set the record straight" about who is or isn't a SEAL and who does or does not support the brotherhood and whateverthefuckelse.

My thanks to you loudmouth Trident wearers out there. Keep shitting on each other. (chef's kiss)

Gallagher is not the most ethical upstanding man, so if he's talking shit about Crenshaw, that's pretty bad. I love it.

Gallagher is not the most ethical upstanding man, so if he's talking shit about Crenshaw, that's pretty bad. I love it.
What I saw was a bit convoluted, but the very rough gist is Goggins has a problem with some comments from Crenshaw. Being the chill fellow he is, Goggins went on some podcast friendly to him and dropped a bitchfest about the comments and then followed up with his own video where he does his "yelling is my normal voice because I'm so fucking hard" schitck.

This gets back to Eddie G., who had nothing to do with this playground foolishness, but he IS Eddie after all and never met publicity he didn't like. Now he makes a video with this meandering tale of how Crenshaw wanted to "see me die" because Crenshaw wouldn't help Eddie with his charges and trial. Eddie then goes on to attack Crenshaw and how Dan failed the brotherhood, is a chronic liar more politician than SEAL, and on and on.

It is just hilarious to watch these two children foam at the mouth about something, one of whom wasn't involved, he just inserted himself into the "problem" because "honor" and "brotherhood" or some such. Clown shoes.

Back