Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

Right now my wallet doesn't support it. Thanks to the current Coronavirus I have some job security, but we're not taking any chances so I am saving every penny. If anyone has a spare bottle they would like to donate to the cause, I'd be happy to accept....

Right now my wallet doesn't support it. Thanks to the current Coronavirus I have some job security, but we're not taking any chances so I am saving every penny. If anyone has a spare bottle they would like to donate to the cause, I'd be happy to accept....

PM me. I'm happy to support the front line.

Out of Old Forester 1929, down to the last shot of Knob Creek, gonna have to go after that Bookers Small Batch soon @Tinman6 .
After that it's the cheap stuff I use for cooking. :ack: Might be time to venture out.
I would venture to say that. I can add good Bourbon to the gift list.
When this thing is over. I’ll find the best I can find and, bring it you myself 👍

PM me and, I will send you something worthy of your palate Sir.
A thank you for your hard work in combatting this Chimera👍

This is what I picked up at the honey hole today. Times may get hard... gotta stock up. Going to start picking up at least a bottle or 2 of what I don’t have.
749FBD69-60CF-4B79-A50B-12BAE6CACE42.jpeg42633B5A-D09B-45D1-9802-BAA531266124.jpegEB88F98E-3806-4C4F-AFAF-3D051C0E4741.jpeg08B931F8-D562-46D0-984A-379AC83F0409.jpegAAF76533-1596-4EA3-91C1-9A44919CDCF0.jpeg

As Nebraska looks more and more like we'll go into a Stay In Place order I'm starting to grab essentials. Shelf stable foods, canned goods, toilet paper, and most importantly alcohol.

I have a bottle of Knob Creek and Bulleit, but I was looking for some suggestions from those that have a better palate than me. I'm open to drinking anything and if I'm going to be on lockdown for a few weeks I'd like to try some new stuff. Whether it be Rum, Scotch, or other tequila and bourbons, eyes that I haven't had yet.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

HOLY SHIT!!! The Wood Hat is incredibly smooth. Very caramel and the finish. The pecan wood lends an incredible finish.
I have changed my thinking on “Bourbon” as defined the old way. This stuff is produced here in Missouri. 👍👍👍

Back