Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

DOGFISH 120 is a Unicorn around these parts. I like it but prefer my jetfuel in a 5 gallon jug.....:-o:ack:

Definitely recommend sticking with 90 min....:thumbsup::D

I sipped a bit of the 120 this evening, it was more like a light bourbon.

However, after a lighting a Cuban cigar and smoking it for about 10 minutes, the 120 is absolutely delicious. I may have to keep this in stock when I am looking for a beer to smoke with cigars.

Whisky (plural): Sullivan's Cove Black Label, though Blue & White labels are good, Ardbeg, Laphroiaig, Talisker & Caol Ila. When budgetary measures prevail it's Jameson & Glen Moray.

I like Laphroig, but Caol Isla is amazing. It ranks with Oban and Edradour as one of my absolute favorites

Whisky (plural): Sullivan's Cove Black Label, though Blue & White labels are good, Ardbeg, Laphroiaig, Talisker & Caol Ila. When budgetary measures prevail it's Jameson & Glen Moray.

Bunnahabhain and Auchentoshen are really nice too, as is Nadura (Glenlivet/Davis).

White or black? I burned myself a couple times doing shots of flaming white. Not that it matters.

On my 30th birthday I was sitting at the head of a table with 12 people attending, my elbows on the table, looking at my friends through my upraised hands, both of which were engulfed in blue flames from spilled sambuca. It was a curious picture, frozen in time, their faces looking at me with attentive interest, me looking at them through flaming blue pillars, anesthetized by beer, Dewars and Mezcal...

On my 30th birthday I was sitting at the head of a table with 12 people attending, my elbows on the table, looking at my friends through my upraised hands, both of which were engulfed in blue flames from spilled sambuca. It was a curious picture, frozen in time, their faces looking at me with attentive interest, me looking at them through flaming blue pillars, anesthetized by beer, Dewars and Mezcal...

Whoa... I just saw that scene through your eyes.

Back