Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

To any Washington people (1st SFG?)

There is a bourbon sold in your area that North Carolina does not have access to (I've checked the entire state and ABC Registry) - it is called

OOLA - Waitsburg Bourbon (see attached)

Anyone with ideas on how I can pick this up from the Washington area without physically flying there would be helpful. If anyone see's it in their area, I will happily provide funds to get it into my safe hands.

Attachments

• oola-waitsburg-bourbon-whiskey-1.jpg
    oola-waitsburg-bourbon-whiskey-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 6
Jameson has been my go to for a while now. Picked up a bottle of Jameson Select on a layover in Ireland (they only sell it there) it was life changing.

Tequila: Herradura is some pretty darn good stuff.

Vodka: Ketel One is great. Titos is a solid go to as well.

Bartended for 3yrs in college and the Industry go to shot was a 911 (Goldshlager and Rumpplements). If you hate yourself, you'll love this shot.

To any Washington people (1st SFG?)

There is a bourbon sold in your area that North Carolina does not have access to (I've checked the entire state and ABC Registry) - it is called

OOLA - Waitsburg Bourbon (see attached)

Anyone with ideas on how I can pick this up from the Washington area without physically flying there would be helpful. If anyone see's it in their area, I will happily provide funds to get it into my safe hands.
Oola Waitsburg Bourbon Whiskey | Binny's Beverage Depot
I thought it had to be made in KY to be bourbon.
ETA This is shipped to IL which is a bit closer. I will find it here and PM you.

There are people who feel for a bourbon to be a bourbon it must have been made in Kentucky, however i feel that as long as it meets the mash bill of at least 51% corn, it's bourbon.

I digress, back to the thread origins, I've been a fan of Balvinie Single Cask 15yr in the Sherry Finish. Pair it with a nice Tatajue Anniversary cigar and heaven awaits.

If anyone sees any of the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection on a shelf at MSRP, let me know and ill pay you cost plus shipping for the bottle. Retail price is around $89 this year.

Recently was gifted a bottle of High West Double Rye. Have to say over the past week that I've had the pleasure of drinking it, it has quickly turned into my go to drink when I want to unwind and enjoy some solitude.

Back