College Football

I'm a huge Notre Dame fan, as well as an Rockets and Astros fan when it comes to professional sports. Tonight was a good night. ND crushed USC 49-14, Rockets comfortably beat the Mavs in our first home game after edging out the Warriors on their ring night, and the Stros are in the World Series. Definitely looking forward to the coming week.

Haha @amlove21 y'all at least had 2016 for basketball, rooting for the Browns is just a tough break.

Back to the thread topic though, ND was pretty shit last year and everybody was talking about Brian Kelly's inevitable termination as head coach. But if our performance keeps up this season, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Penn State looks legit as fuck.
Yeah I am not looking forward to this week. tOSU is streaky and unless they play their game they have a hard time controlling game flow, and PSU is playing the "not fucking around" game and winning it.

@Marauder06 yeah you fellas got the first bowl bid of the season on that zero time game winner. Not too shabby.

@Marauder06 yeah you fellas got the first bowl bid of the season on that zero time game winner. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You're only as good as your last game. Looking at you, Navy.

Columbia is 6-0 this year! Everyone is back to pretending to care about football this year.

I mean, just a few years ago the team didn’t win a single game in two seasons, so at least this is something different.

Grew up a huge ND (locality) and Tennesse fan but my alma mater is Purdue.

That ND game yesterday was fun, the Bama rivalry is dead, and Purdue will be much better in two to three years. They finally have the right coach in place.

Columbia is 6-0 this year! Everyone is back to pretending to care about football this year.

I mean, just a few years ago the team didn’t win a single game in two seasons, so at least this is something different.

so sad we lost to them.....sigh

Even amongst Auburn fans, the Bama/Tennessee game has become a joke. It’s about as laughable as Arkansas playing Bama last week and Auburn yesterday.

That said, this guy STILL hates Tennessee ten years later.

UCLA won, so I'm happy. First complete game of the season. Of the surrogate teams I root for because of the girlfriend: ASU and MSU won. We were at Baylor Homecoming this weekend and that was something else...we were about to leave and then a shit ton of magic happened.

I would just like to say us folks in PA are feeling mighty fine after the blowout win over Michigan this weekend. Anyone else Penn State fans or alumni?

I’m going for them to play Alabama in the Championship. I think that’d be a great game.

I went to a school without a football team. My wife went to NC State, but I never have cared for them. I prefer college basketball to the NBA and Pro Football to College Football.

Back