Corona Body 2020

I have been accumulating equipment for about 10 years so I have a pretty extensive home gym-never could stand going to commercial or base gyms. The icing on the cake is my new 15 ft rope climb. Now to be able to get up the thing hands only like in the old days.

So I've got a complicated equation to measure time during this pandemic.

(Weight lost*Whiskey bottles purchased)/whiskey bottles consumed.

Yesterday I Pelaton’d more than 10 miles and had salad for dinner.

Today I used it as a coat rack, had Taco Bell for lunch and an entire frozen pizza for dinner.

Peaks and valleys, strikes and gutters
The wife has a Peloton coming in the next few days. I’m interested but would much rather be outside, which I’m about to do in a few. All the trails here are closed because of all the rain, so it’s been nothing but the road bike for me when I have time.

The wife has a Peloton coming in the next few days. I’m interested but would much rather be outside, which I’m about to do in a few. All the trails here are closed because of all the rain, so it’s been nothing but the road bike for me when I have time.
It is the absolute greatest, and you and she can each have her own profiles.

Just don’t train with Robin, she loves me not you leave her alone!

Real strong on yesterdays run. Did 110 minutes on my road bike up the beeline highway, supposed to be 100 minutes...but turn around points aren't spaced that nice!
Nice! I did 20 miles this morning after my last post. Still getting back into bike shape after the last few wet/snowy months.

Real strong on yesterdays run. Did 110 minutes on my road bike up the beeline highway, supposed to be 100 minutes...but turn around points aren't spaced that nice!

Do more bricks. You need to get your body to become comfortable with the bike to run transition. It will make a world of difference.

Back