Covid-19

It's all fucking nonsense. While I don't/did not buy into the "plandemic" thing, it turned out to be partially true.

The useful rats in any government will try anything to keep it going, pandering to fear of fucking retarded citizens that cannot form individual thought process.

Just the other day, I witnessed a registration lady at local trauma center, who sits behind glass, walking around with 2 fucking muzzles. The fear is real.

I agree with other here. I had a shred of trust that humanity would/could be smart enough. 2 and a half years later, cunts.

But, you just need to look at the fucking retards that fought over TP. Wait till the food runs out. Yet, my wife does not comprehend why I have utter disdain for 98 percent of the public.

this-right-here-is-some-good-shit.jpg

But, you just need to look at the fucking retards that fought over TP. Wait till the food runs out. Yet, my wife does not comprehend why I have utter disdain for 98 percent of the public.
That was such an interesting case study.

I was in Hawaii when the great TP shortage of 2020 happened. Great example of market structures and the power of fear, and FOMO.

There was PLENTY of TP to go around. The companies weren't making less of it, and we weren't shitting ourselves more than we were before the pandemic.

The problem was that people starting panic-buying and hoarding. Others noticed this, and for fear of missing out, started panicking and panic-buying as well. This, of course, exacerbated the problem and then toilet paper became a shortage item for everyone.
It got so bad that as a lieutenant colonel in the Army I had to get in line outside an Air Force Commissary on a specific day, at a specific time, to buy one-count-them-one package of TP rolls.

If everyone would have just gone along with their normal level of consumption, there would have been plenty for everyone. But because people are stupid, and easy to scare, we all had to experience it. Everyone, that is, except for those who caused the crisis in the first place and bought way, way more TP than they needed.

That was such an interesting case study.

I was in Hawaii when the great TP shortage of 2020 happened. Great example of market structures and the power of fear, and FOMO.

There was PLENTY of TP to go around. The companies weren't making less of it, and we weren't shitting ourselves more than we were before the pandemic.

The problem was that people starting panic-buying and hoarding. Others noticed this, and for fear of missing out, started panicking and panic-buying as well. This, of course, exacerbated the problem and then toilet paper became a shortage item for everyone.
It got so bad that as a lieutenant colonel in the Army I had to get in line outside an Air Force Commissary on a specific day, at a specific time, to buy one-count-them-one package of TP rolls.

If everyone would have just gone along with their normal level of consumption, there would have been plenty for everyone. But because people are stupid, and easy to scare, we all had to experience it. Everyone, that is, except for those who caused the crisis in the first place and bought way, way more TP than they needed.
We can all blame Fauci and Birx. Trump had it right. But wasn't politically in a place where he could have said "eff it" either.

As seen by the wild amount of school boards that shut down their schools and went remote for two years...and also the FBI who investigate concerned parents, created a threat classification, and task force.

We can all blame Fauci and Birx. Trump had it right. But wasn't politically in a place where he could have said "eff it" either.

As seen by the wild amount of school boards that shut down their schools and went remote for two years...and also the FBI who investigate concerned parents, created a threat classification, and task force.
America did get boned in the COVID debacle, but people were dumb, panicky, and easily-leg long before we decided to make an unelected bureaucrat, Dr. "I Am Science!!" the highest-paid person in our entire government and for some reason invest god-like reverence for his words of wisdom. It's our fault for continuing to "follow the science" and "believe the experts" without applying our own critical thinking, and to panic/horde at every hint of alarm.

America did get boned in the COVID debacle, but people were dumb, panicky, and easily-leg long before we decided to make an unelected bureaucrat, Dr. "I Am Science!!" the highest-paid person in our entire government and for some reason invest god-like reverence for his words of wisdom. It's our fault for continuing to "follow the science" and "believe the experts" without applying our own critical thinking, and to panic/horde at every hint of alarm.

This...

related: at the height of Hawaii's toilet paper crisis, a number of my work colleagues and some former students who were now commissioned and on the island came over to my house for dinner. I specifically told them "no hostess gifts." Just come over and eat dinner and chill. We have plenty of flowers already, and all the food we need for dinner, and more bottles of wine than I could ever drink.

One of my former students refused to listen and brought a gift anyway. Normally that annoys me, because it's failure to follow simple instructions and it's embarrassing to everyone else who did what I told them and didn't bring anything.

However, his gift was two rolls of like triple-ply Charmin and a tube of Clorox cleaning wipes.

He meant it as a joke, but living with three women and being down to my last half roll of TP, I was quite grateful for his casual disregard of my instructions :)

Last edited:
Back