Covid-19

I've only heard of one person that rescinding the COVID vax requirement is negatively affecting.

It's a soldier who was in the process of getting booted with an OTH for concaine use, but learned all vax refusals were just general discharges. He refused the vax and that packet was initiated before the drug use one made it up to State.

He called me this morning (been AWOL without communication since Vax policy went into effect) upset his discharge packet didn't move quickly and now he might get a worse discharge.

My organization is going back to "temporary masking requirements" in spite of local numbers going back down from a flu/COVID surge. I am not, have not, masked in my building (non-clinical) and people are giving me the stink eye.

I'm surprised my liberal Township employer went to no mandated masks about 6 months back. Some wear em, I don't. Some of us don't, some wear em because "I don't want to cause waves"....

Fuck your waves.

I barely wear em in hospital settings. We'd walk into EDs, most RNs/MDs are masked below chin, see us, pull em up. It's ghey.

I just had some "security guard" at a local ED that is associated with a city trauma center, call me a "nasty motherfucker" for not wearing one. I kept nice and told the roach to "stop cussing, you're stereotyping yourself", that set her off more. Fuck her, especially when 10 feet away, every RN was mask on chin at nursing station. Brainwashed cunts.

Maria and I went to store the other night, 2 younger folks, guy/girl were double masked. I walked by and said, loudly, "hail lord Fauci". Fuck them. These cunts called us conspiracy theorists for 2 plus years, I'll shame them.

Not here, not in my AO. The numbers are going down, but they're screeching about masking and "social distancing".
Bruh that’s terrible. I don’t know if I can live east of the Mississippi anymore. The east coast in general is way more wacky about all this.

Texas is probably as far east as I’m gonna go for a while lol.

Bruh that’s terrible. I don’t know if I can live east of the Mississippi anymore. The east coast in general is way more wacky about all this.

Aside from where I work, it's business as usual and not a big deal. But where I work? Yeah, it's a big deal (though I have no clue why, especially when the numbers are going down).

Aside from where I work, it's business as usual and not a big deal. But where I work? Yeah, it's a big deal (though I have no clue why, especially when the numbers are going down).

Litigation I suspect. God forbid yall don't act like the world's ending and some toad catches rona from a doc or nurse, some money hungry leach will sue and get rich. IMHO

Litigation I suspect. God forbid yall don't act like the world's ending and some toad catches rona from a doc or nurse, some money hungry leach will sue and get rich. IMHO

I do think that's part of it. Part of it is the chicken little syndrome as well. Since I work in a non-clinical building, masking is adjusted but not required, though they are close to requiring it. My boss, my direct report, doesn't really care, my big boss, THE boss, cares very much, and she'll be the one that has to say something.

I do think that's part of it. Part of it is the chicken little syndrome as well. Since I work in a non-clinical building, masking is adjusted but not required, though they are close to requiring it. My boss, my direct report, doesn't really care, my big boss, THE boss, cares very much, and she'll be the one that has to say something.

I definitely think it's a political thing, depending on where folks lay.

Not here, not in my AO. The numbers are going down, but they're screeching about masking and "social distancing".

Oh wow. I haven’t had that experience. I haven’t worn a mask outside the hospital in quite some time. Since the summer at least.

Easy now... Down here in the Southeast it's been business as usual since late 2020. Currently only the high risk/High Volume areas of hospitals are masking (ER,ICU, Cardiac, etc). Outside of those no mask required (for non-staff) unless you have respiratory symptoms. Stay south of the Mason Dixon line and you can go east all the way to the Atlantic without a mask.

Easy now... Down here in the Southeast it's been business as usual since late 2020. Currently only the high risk/High Volume areas of hospitals are masking (ER,ICU, Cardiac, etc). Outside of those no mask required (for non-staff) unless you have respiratory symptoms. Stay south of the Mason Dixon line and you can go east all the way to the Atlantic without a mask.
What if I told you I haven't worn a mask in any real sense since about May of 2020 anyway? Lol. They don't work, I don't wear them, and the people enforcing mask mandates typically want far less of what I am offering the second they open the conversation.

I will say it's less stupid down south, you're not wrong there.

What if I told you I haven't worn a mask in any real sense since about May of 2020 anyway? Lol. They don't work, I don't wear them, and the people enforcing mask mandates typically want far less of what I am offering the second they open the conversation.

I will say it's less stupid down south, you're not wrong there.

Here in S. Ohio, besides the occasional sighting of someone alone driving a car in a mask for whatever weird reason, you really don't see it at all. My experience is that people really don't talk about it and its almost like it never happened here.

Back