Covid-19

Eating from a food truck from any bordertown in Mexico and not washing your hands will definitively prove any theory of germ existence and transmission you will ever need to know.
Just because you gringos can't handle hot sauce and spices doesn't mean street food in Mexico is unclean.

My response to you is, don't go to India. (Where the hot stuff will light your sphincter up for a month)

Last edited:
Just because you gringos can't handle hot sauce and spices doesn't mean street food in Mexico is unclean.

My response to you is, don't go to India. (Where the hot stuff with light your sphincter up for a month)

It's not the spice (been to India). It's that they don't wash their hands; fecal-oral route is a thing.

It's not the spice (been to India). It's that they don't wash their hands; fecal-oral route is a thing.

Thats the biggest one in those locations.

Face, fingers, flies, feces, and food (quality) are the "5 Fs" of common vector for food born illness, and feces is usually the strongest one due to the bacterial/viral load present.

Those locations commonly "clean" by rinsing off. I've had to teach more than my fair share of contractors that "looks clean is not clean without soap".

The list that Amlove posted is filled with people in their 60’s. The most recent 6 he posted 3/6 were over 60 and one got nuked in the chest.

So you know what the long term effects of a novel disease are, but not what the long term effects of the vaccine are, right? Or you know what the vaccine does, but also know the disease doesn’t cause problems? Just so we are on the same page

So we're on the same page. Neither of us are novel disease experts. We don't know the long term effects of this disease, although in the professional athlete population and service member population we are starting to see something.

We definitely don't know what the vaccine actually does long term to the body. Short term? Plenty of studies linked in this thread that discuss how mRNA vaccinated individuals became super spreaders.

To reiterate. So we're on the same page. NO ONE knows the long term effects of this disease, what we do know is the shots didn't work one bit. (Well they may have, but more in the way I said they would and not the way the medical orthodoxy, that cancelled people who asked questions, would work.)

We don't know the long term effects of the shots but I can tell you I sure as shit wasn't pumping mRNA into my body since there was going to no way to turn the damn thing off. (Can't wait for the shot that pFizer tells the medical orthodoxy to peddle to us that will turn the mRNA off, oh and I bet for every shot you got you'll need an equal number because science)

What we have learned from this whole thing is that the experts were not experts, that most of the government experts were wrong, and that most of the steps they forced upon us were also wrong.

I'm not from New Hampshire, but I love their state motto. Live Free or Die. Trying to live free. I did live in Virginia and that state motto? Sic Semper Tyrannus. And Who is it that needs to be deposed? Fauci, Pfizer, Moderna, Trump, Biden, Newsom, and all the other shitheads that lied in the process.

But like I said, so we're on the same page. No one knows anything about this (or rather I know a shit ton and I know we responded very poorly).

Are the same? Im not sure. I don’t think they are very related. I think there is overlap, but im not sure. I would hope that most people are sure of the efficacy of commonly administered vaccinations. However the recent uptick in vaccine preventable diseases tells me that vaccine hesitancy is at an all time high, and that sucks. It will be fun when kids start getting polio again.

But then again, people are questioning germ theory and if viruses are real in this thread so I don’t know.

Who in the thread is questioning germ theory other than Rabbit?

In regards to Polio, we're talking about an immunization that is proven to work that has almost 100 years of data.

For seasonal diseases, which is what COVID is now. (Thanks China and your labs) We need to compare this to the flu and really nothing else. But hey I remember the H1N1 very well and we didn't shut down the world for that.

ETA:

Last point for this post to make. Some of us, well we deal with a specific population. As part of my role in 2021 to get our season working was coordinating testing with our contracted lab. We had 12 teams in 12 different cities + HQ staff and Contractors spread all across the country. Vast majority of the population in the testing cohort for us are professional athletes ages 21-39. Monitoring results was pretty intense and generally led me to having to call a GM or a Coach to do contact tracing and isolation.

What we learned then is what I learned during lockdown. That you could be in a tiny room with someone who is highly contagious, breath the same air for hours, and never get infected. I said back then before the board was put on vacation: "Virus gonna virus". Saying the same thing. Now we did not have the money that the NFL, NBA, MLB had to spend on contact tracing bracelets, but what we learned from them (and all the countries that did the process in a regressive manner) is that contact tracing was pretty worthless.

I'm not my org's medical director either, but I sent every study that was focused on professional athletes and every protocol update from the NFL to the headshed. Because if the NFL wasn't doing it, we shouldn't be doing it. Cost benefit analysis. But I'm about as well read on COVID as any person can be that wasn't in the lab creating it. I'm not a medical professional, but most folks in the medical profession saying they know better is just not true based on the last three years. They made a guess, a bad one based on their biases.
A shitty governor in New York who was ousted for a sexual assault claim caused the deaths of thousands of elderly as he forced old folks homes to intake infected individuals. Quarantine procedures for old folks homes are insane, but he compelled private facilities to break their own policies and procedures. And he will never be held to account.

So like with anything: if you're obese, over 70, or smoke a pack a day, you're likely gonna die from a viral infection if you're immune system is compromised. Tell me something I didn't know prior to 2005 please.

Last edited:
What's interesting is the way we interpret the things we hear, and how they confirm our biases.

Take, for example, the below story. An 18-year-old female MMA star has died. The article does not say how it happened. For all I know she could have been hit by a bus. But the first thing I thought of when I read the headline was "I wonder if this was vax-related." I don't even know if she got the vax. And like I said I don't know what she died from. However, since we're talking about the possibility of vax-related deaths, and I believe there may be a connection, I automatically thought first that her death and the vax are related.

But there is no evidence to support it, and given the enormity of all the things that could have killed her, it's extremely unlikely that the COVID vax had anything to do with it.

The problem is, most people in the world are WAY too ready to engage in recency and confirmation biases. Those are things all of us should be on guard against.

Victoria Lee, rising MMA star in ONE Championship, dead at 18

Often times when I read things about "how tragic" it was. I assume suicide. I had a cousin who committed suicide. But instead of talking about it his family went to great lengths not to say he took a ton of pills one night. In his obituary they said he died of misadventure. But knowing that subset of my family and how weird and crazy liberal they are I'm not surprised they wouldn't just admit he had problems. To them, he had been addressing his problems. But his parents were divorced and both had moved away from where he was living. None of his siblings were living near him. I remember asking my mother to find out what happened because all of a sudden I just see a post on facebook about his memorial service (was delayed like a year) this last Summer. And considering he was living in California and in LA County. I'll say it was COVID related for sure...but a mental health issue that was created by Newsom and the liberal politicians that infect LA County.

I don't think that the new R congress has had time to push something like that through. Wasn't it in the bill spending bill that passed a while back?
Yeah it was in the monstrosity of a bill, but didn't include severance or rehire of personnel administratively separated. But that is the next thing to get done.

I just read the SECDEF's letter revoking the policy. It's... disappointing.

I was talking to my wife about this earlier tonight. I remember when you brought it up before. "You don't have to get the COVID vax, but you're not going to have a meaningful career in the military if you don't."
Yep. They are ‘stopping punishment’ for those they haven’t kicked out yet, but they’re still not allowed to deploy or take overseas PCS, or TDY. Because they can write that little clause into the reporting instructions.

Means very little in practice. Disappointing is right.

Back