Covid-19

No doubt. My mama was from Rural Tennessee. My grandfather (her dad) was a grand wizard for the klan.

My mom hated it, so she married a jew. Lol.

Short story.

Mom brought pop home to meet folks, early 70s near the Appalachians. Mom and pop go into only store in town, folks say, "hey Billy (my mom, Billy Ruth), that the jew you married?

Went home, introduced pop to family, my klan grandfather liked my dad and offered his shotgun from over the fireplace to my pop.

Just then, uncle Tony comes running in, yelling, "pop, there's a (N word) walking down the hollar!".

Klan grandfather says "boy, you know what to do". Uncle Tony grabs shotgun, runs outside, racks a few in the air, poor dude walking is now running away.

Mom and pop left, never went back.

Yeahhhhh.... I have people like that in my family. Not proud of it, but it is what it is. My mom's family is from Eastern North Carolina and Eastern Virginia, some of them are the original definition of "Southern racist redneck". They are not enlightened like myself.

Yeahhhhh.... I have people like that in my family. Not proud of it, but it is what it is. My mom's family is from Eastern North Carolina and Eastern Virginia, some of them are the original definition of "Southern racist redneck". They are not enlightened like myself.

Our families pasts don't define us. It's nowhere close to how bloodline of nazis have to live with the past but hatred is hatred. It's funny how the left considers non Ds as racist yet the very history of racism is rooted in Southern democrat history.

First 50 minutes or so of Dan Bongino’s show today (Friday 3 Feb) with Dr. Robert Malone is straight up wild. Listen if you want to understand potential problems with MRNA vaccines. He addresses D. Hamlin’s injury as well. #CrossThreadMemoryHolePoints

I know, I know, “The guy that invented the tech isn’t a credible source, he’s not a cardiologist, the consensus has debunked what he said!”

(Did I miss any?) ^

I feel so much safer knowing my dentist is requiring me to wear a mask in the waiting room. It’s unfortunate I can’t continue to wear the mask during the exam and the cleaning, but I guess I will have to sacrifice my safety and his, for a few moments of dental hygiene.

I feel so much safer knowing my dentist is requiring me to wear a mask in the waiting room. It’s unfortunate I can’t continue to wear the mask during the exam and the cleaning, but I guess I will have to sacrifice my safety and his, for a few moments of dental hygiene.
They have a mask on, which protects you, as well as their vaccination. Thanks for following the science.

So we had an entire team go down with COVID two weeks ago. Whole team recovered over the weekend and were able to play a few days back. And our medical director who is a COVID crazy person didn't even blink, which was interesting.

Back