Covid-19

I have never loved anything more than this article. The tone, the words, the intent. Magnifique.

Anti-Vaxxers Pounce on MSNBC Host's Myocarditis to Peddle Conspiracies

When are we going to seriously start looking into the damage done by the common cold? This has to be the 1,000th time in my life I have seen this play out. Healthy person gets cold, then nearly dies from an idiopathic cardiomyoptathy without a family, health, or genetic history to explain it. It used to happen as a kid legit all the time.

"Hey, guys, where did our completely healthy teacher, who is between 30-40, go for the last month?"
"Little Aaron, we talked about this! She got a cold, and that lead to a life threatening inflammation of her heart and surrounding tissues- remember? Just like the Janitor and Mr. Jenkins, the bus driver? It's kind of like what happened to your cousin, the 17 year old that died in their sleep, suddenly. It's just part of life."

/sarcasm

All of the blood sucking leaches responsible for this abortion will not be held accountable. This will happen again. The government tested us, we failed, they'll steam roll us worse and we will bend over for the dry fucking, again because we are scared boot lickers that trust those in these positions.

The term "we" is the public, not those of us with our eyes open.

We, the conspiracy nuts must continue to resist and spread the info.

I have never loved anything more than this article. The tone, the words, the intent. Magnifique.

Anti-Vaxxers Pounce on MSNBC Host's Myocarditis to Peddle Conspiracies

When are we going to seriously start looking into the damage done by the common cold? This has to be the 1,000th time in my life I have seen this play out. Healthy person gets cold, then nearly dies from an idiopathic cardiomyoptathy without a family, health, or genetic history to explain it. It used to happen as a kid legit all the time...

/sarcasm

Unless we find out she was doing blow later on...

Yes, this article has it all, and like any liberal bent publication, all the evidence does not point in a direction you may think it points...

Us conspiracy theorists are right again. Oh, PA is technically not a blue state. Outside of the fucking cesspool of Philly, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and York, the state is deeply red. But, yeah, we have a Democrat governor.

NC is the same. Hell, go 30 miles out of the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill), you can find a Klan really. Not kidding.

NC is the same. Hell, go 30 miles out of the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill), you can find a Klan really. Not kidding.

No doubt. My mama was from Rural Tennessee. My grandfather (her dad) was a grand wizard for the klan.

My mom hated it, so she married a jew. Lol.

Short story.

Mom brought pop home to meet folks, early 70s near the Appalachians. Mom and pop go into only store in town, folks say, "hey Billy (my mom, Billy Ruth), that the jew you married?

Went home, introduced pop to family, my klan grandfather liked my dad and offered his shotgun from over the fireplace to my pop.

Just then, uncle Tony comes running in, yelling, "pop, there's a (N word) walking down the hollar!".

Klan grandfather says "boy, you know what to do". Uncle Tony grabs shotgun, runs outside, racks a few in the air, poor dude walking is now running away.

Mom and pop left, never went back.

Back