Covid-19

Modern journalism is maybe, MAYBE, one step above a Cards Against Humanity deck.
---
Independent fact checking journalism is an underground movement at this point. Guerillas. Wolverines.

As a kid I read Ernie Pyle's books and mourned his loss. I'm kind of glad he didn't live to see today. The Japanese wouldn't kill him, he'd die of a broken heart.

I’d be interested to see their justification for taking it down.
… is this a joke? I’m seriously asking.

There’s going to be no justification- or worse, they’ll say it was ‘misinformation’, just like ‘vaccines won’t prevent the spread’ was misinformation, or ‘cloth masks you made at home wing stop transmission’ was misinformation.

I’m interested to see Pfizer’s response- cause, you know, a guy that doesn't work for you referencing a program thet doesn’t exist should be a prime example of a time to get out ahead of the story and absolutely disavow it.

… is this a joke? I’m seriously asking.

There’s going to be no justification- or worse, they’ll say it was ‘misinformation’, just like ‘vaccines won’t prevent the spread’ was misinformation, or ‘cloth masks you made at home wing stop transmission’ was misinformation.

I’m interested to see Pfizer’s response- cause, you know, a guy that doesn't work for you referencing a program thet doesn’t exist should be a prime example of a time to get out ahead of the story and absolutely disavow it.
Not a joke. I would like to see the logic hoops they jump through to justify taking down a video. I agree that they will probably say it’s misinformation, but it’s not. It’s an actual video of the guy. It’s not some guy saying “oh I heard so and so say this”.

And I agree with you about Pfizer’s response. Why have they been so quiet? Is it so they don’t come out and say “no this is all fake” only for it to come out later and be a complete lie and get in even more trouble?

Not a joke. I would like to see the logic hoops they jump through to justify taking down a video. I agree that they will probably say it’s misinformation, but it’s not. It’s an actual video of the guy. It’s not some guy saying “oh I heard so and so say this”.

And I agree with you about Pfizer’s response. Why have they been so quiet? Is it so they don’t come out and say “no this is all fake” only for it to come out later and be a complete lie and get in even more trouble?

“Medical misinformation that goes against the consensus.”

Unreal. Just “nah, go fuck your self”.

I had a friend that brought up the ‘well I can’t google him and find his name’ angle. Got em.
I can’t believe people are so naive.

You’re telling me that people like the Kardashians can wipe every photo of them looking fat from the internet, but a billion dollar health giant can’t do the same for damage control?

I swear, some people just choose to be ignorant.

Back