Covid-19

Wanna know how to tell if *any* news story is true? It goes like this- story drops. Big tech (except Twitter) censors almost immediately. Then fact checkers *all agree* on how wrong it is. Then formalized guidance comes out from big tech calling it misinformation. Then MSM will pick it up and continue the gaslighting (unless it’s VERY true) then they cover it one time on a Friday and move on.

I’m not smart enough to get her why the time stamp is important other than to ensure they’re censoring the correct video? Idk.

I don't understand that either and I find it interesting the "justification" for removing the video hinges upon a timestamp? A timestamp violates misinformation now?

They are frantically grasping at straws and you'd think someone would have learned from Twitter's past failures...

The timestamp is for the highlighted phrase

"The fact that their COVID vaccines are ineffective against virus variants"

basically using that as justification for violating the covid misinformation policy

The timestamp is for the highlighted phrase

"The fact that their COVID vaccines are ineffective against virus variants"

basically using that as justification for violating the covid misinformation policy

Hate to get all Bill Clinton on the world, but how are they defining "ineffective"? You can slice that bread a bunch of ways.

I have a feeling the health systems themselves will simply double down on requiring employees to get it, unfortunately.

They might, but in my institution enough people have been granted waivers so as to constitute a real personnel shortfall if they make it required and no waivers (like they do with flu vaccine). If have the people who have been waived are told no more waivers and walk, we're talking several hundred people. We are are already extremely short-staffed in nursing, radiology, and lab, but mostly in nursing.

Maria sprained her left ankle. Went to urgent care, saw a doc I've known from local ER, works there now, he's older.

Haven't seem Doc P. in some time, started talking about shit, including rona.

Per docs words: These fucking masks are useless. These fucking vaccines are useless. MRNA associated with this process is distorted. These vaccines are causing more harm than good, the effects are causing irreversible damage to our bodies. The CDC are hiding this but "we doctors" are catching on and trying to spread truth.

I was stunned!

Then, he said, fuck the ATF. LOL

Doc. P. getting brazen in his older age.

Back