Covid-19

I'll wait my normal 72 horus or so, but if 1/4 of the Project Veritas video that just dropped is true, someone has lots of 'splainin to do.

Tick, tock. Drip, drip, drip.
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

What's it about??
In yet another act of near-journalism, a hidden camera/PV journo caught a Pfizer employee alleging that Pfizer (internally) considered mutating COVID via animal trials (gain of function research) so they could produce vaccines for those variants.

"Ok, so guys, listen- yeah, we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the vaccines didn't work like they were supposed to, and big Pharma knew that from day 1, and the Government colluded with big tech to suppress that information along with information about vitamin D, ivermectin, sunlight, exercise, social distancing, mask effectiveness, side effects, contagion in relation to planes and on inanimate objects, age striation and mortality rate in children and young adults, that the machine coordinated to lock us down, terrify us, force us to mask our kids and damage them irreparably, pitted countrymen against each other while also denying us to see our dying family members in their final moments..."

"BUT"

"Saying that the large excess death rate emerging now and the never before seen rise of cardiomyopathies in young adults causing them to die suddenly might be due to the vaccine is going to require further evidence."

Last edited:
"Ok, so guys, listen- yeah, we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the vaccines didn't work like they were supposed to, and big Pharma knew that from day 1, and the Government colluded with big tech to suppress that information along with information about vitamin D, ivermectin, sunlight, exercise, social distancing, mask effectiveness, side effects, contagion in relation to planes and on inanimate objects, age striation and mortality rate in children and young adults, that the machine coordinated to lock us down, terrify us, force us to mask our kids and damage them irreparably, pitted countrymen against each other while also denying us to see our dying family members in their final moments..."

"BUT"

"Saying that the large excess death rate emerging now and the never before seen rise of cardiomyopathies in young adults causing them to die suddenly is going to require further evidence."
You sound like that darned kooky rabbit. :D

Next you're gonna say Covid was leaked from a Chinese biowarfare lab and that US tax monies were inadvertently funding its development.

"BUT"

"Saying that the large excess death rate emerging now and the never before seen rise of cardiomyopathies in young adults causing them to die suddenly might be due to the vaccine is going to require further evidence."

TrUsT the ScIeNcE!!!

Personal fan of this guy's initial reasoning (the video is hilarious.)

"What?! I was lying! I was trying to bang this dude! You guys know what I am talking about, it was a date and I was trying to smash!"

WATCH: Pfizer Official ‘Physically Assaults’ James O’Keefe, ‘Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings’ | The Daily Wire

Wait, you can use sex to recruit people, get them to betray their countries, their families, everything they believe in, all for busting a load?

Signed,
Every goddamned intelligence agency going back to the dawn of time.

Wait, you can use sex to recruit people, get them to betray their countries, their families, everything they believe in, all for busting a load?

Signed,
Every goddamned intelligence agency going back to the dawn of time.
Yeah, but if it happens to an elected official, it's definitely, definitely not a security risk. And they DEFINITELY should remain on, say, the Intel Committee. Just as an example.

Personal fan of this guy's initial reasoning (the video is hilarious.)

"What?! I was lying! I was trying to bang this dude! You guys know what I am talking about, it was a date and I was trying to smash!"

WATCH: Pfizer Official ‘Physically Assaults’ James O’Keefe, ‘Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings’ | The Daily Wire

Relatable.

I also lie about evil scentist type actions my company is taking for profits over humanity in order to bang my preferred gender.

The types of chicks (and I guess dudes) into the Dr. Evil vibes are awesome in bed!
/Sarcasm

I have no doubt they were debating doing gain of function research. From the (admittedly) limited bit I've seen about it, it does seem like it could be a very effective way to study pathogens.

Also extremely dangerous in current form.

If Pfizer didn't do it, it's not because they were worried about what a leak might do to people, but what a leak would do to their profits.

Relatable.

I also lie about evil scentist type actions my company is taking for profits over humanity in order to bang my preferred gender.

The types of chicks (and I guess dudes) into the Dr. Evil vibes are awesome in bed!
/Sarcasm

I have no doubt they were debating doing gain of function research. From the (admittedly) limited bit I've seen about it, it does seem like it could be a very effective way to study pathogens.

Also extremely dangerous in current form.

If Pfizer didn't do it, it's not because they were worried about what a leak might do to people, but what a leak would do to their profits.
Regardless of whether this guy told the truth or lied his ass off, what he said should be a terminable offense. And definitely the way he behaved when confronted.

donald trump GIF

Relatable.

/Sarcasm
I wish I could like this more than once. So here is a reply. Take your +1 internet pointz and be on your way.

Counterpoint: We're being too hard on this guy! If it is okay to say you're a pilot or Green Beret or SEAL or whatever to get laid, then maybe we should cut him some slack.

#PoserLivesMatter

I'm a little too old and a lot too fat to be a SEAL (or am I?), but I am in the perfect shape to be a gain-of-function researcher for Pfizer. 2nd year biology majors at UCF are gonna' drop panties faster than a 12 YO alter boy after Mass...

Counterpoint: We're being too hard on this guy! If it is okay to say you're a pilot or Green Beret or SEAL or whatever to get laid, then maybe we should cut him some slack.

#PoserLivesMatter

I'm a little too old and a lot too fat to be a SEAL (or am I?), but I am in the perfect shape to be a gain-of-function researcher for Pfizer. 2nd year biology majors at UCF are gonna' drop panties faster than a 12 YO alter boy after Mass...

You have no fucking filter and that completes me!

Back