Covid-19

So, sitting in my truck at corner store, Maria playing lottery. Out walls a lady. Inked up, has the junkie look (if you're in this business, you can see it a mile away), I see track marks, wearing a mask.

Dumb twat. You'll wear a mask in the store and take it off in the car but you'll shoot poison into your veins and probably suck dick for dime bags.

I may be wrong but I'm probably not.

Huh. Interesting story if you do some digging beyond the clickbait headlines. Someone really has it out for her; I’d be interested to know more about the charges of forgery and false statements that were eventually dropped.

It looks like she is actually being court-martialed for ‘missing a movement’; she refused to get on the airplane that would take her back to the states to be discharged. I listened to a podcast she did with RFK Jr. back in August of 22’. She seems squared away, and wants to stay in the Corps as a career, but I imagine that she is in for a long haul.

Huh. Interesting story if you do some digging beyond the clickbait headlines. Someone really has it out for her; I’d be interested to know more about the charges of forgery and false statements that were eventually dropped.

It looks like she is actually being court-martialed for ‘missing a movement’; she refused to get on the airplane that would take her back to the states to be discharged. I listened to a podcast she did with RFK Jr. back in August of 22’. She seems squared away, and wants to stay in the Corps as a career, but I imagine that she is in for a long haul.
So the story is even wilder. TL:DR- she refused the vacc. They initially charged her with an original crime and then hit her with all the other shit. They tried to court martial her; she didn't play their game and the original charge got dropped because USMC had a whole handful of nothing. However, all the other "charges" which are just absolute nonsense, were kept. As if no one has ever heard of "fruit of the poison tree".

This whole case makes me furious.

They initially charged her with an original crime and then hit her with all the other shit.
She references this in the podcast too. Readers Digest Version: The officers did not take kindly to an E3 legally telling them to take their toys and go home. She is well spoken, does not come across as goofball. Her rationale for refusing the vaccine was religious based (stem cells vs. her being Catholic) and what caused her to dig in her heals was the blanket denial of any/all submitted waivers.

I may have only been in for 4 years, but it was it made clear early and often that my Marine Corps does not take kindly to individuals who will not comply.

So the story is even wilder. TL:DR- she refused the vacc. They initially charged her with an original crime and then hit her with all the other shit. They tried to court martial her; she didn't play their game and the original charge got dropped because USMC had a whole handful of nothing. However, all the other "charges" which are just absolute nonsense, were kept. As if no one has ever heard of "fruit of the poison tree".

This whole case makes me furious.
When I saw the charges, I thought "OK, dirtbag who happens to be a vax refuser." But the charges appear to all be related to her not taking the vax--which we all know doesn't work and in fact can be harmful, and is in fact no longer required--based on what appear to be legit religious concerns.

I don't think the Marine Corps is doing themselves any favors by continuing to pursue this. Probably better for all involved to just let it go.

It's almost like the woke fucking military actually actually hate those men and women that serve.

I always said, if/when God blesses us with a child, I'd never talk my son or daughter out of joining.

Now, fuck that. Find a different way to serve. This fucking government/military, the way they treat those that sign the dotted line, toxic leadership, doing the bidding of fat bastard, millionaire politicians abroad, there's no way I'd want my child to experience that. There's other ways to serve.....

I had a dude that drove a getaway car in my platoon 10 days before I was handing over...it took CID three months to have enough to put him on pre-trial confinement. (He was then placed in a Federal prison) In the Army it is almost impossible to be jailed unless you are considered to be violent. There are no posts in the Army that have long term detention centers except for Leavenworth in CONUS. There is a Corrections command at Lewis but the facility is being rebuilt.

1 of the largest university based health systems here in Philly/surrounding area has finally dropped its face diaper mandate.

Cool. I dropped it almost 2 years ago. Yet, some are still running around double masked. Must be true believers....

A second level 1 trauma system in Philly dropped mandate also. Walked into knife/gun club, no face diapers in sight.

It's still in almost every medical facility here. There's no government mandate, it's all at the discretion of management. But they only go by what direction from Health Canada and they only use Canadian based research. They know better than the WHO and made similar comments after the recent CDC announcement. But I couldn't find any articles on it. It's not news if it doesn't keep the fear mongering theatre going.

WHO decision on COVID-19 emergency won't effect Canada's response: Tam

It's still in almost every medical facility here. There's no government mandate, it's all at the discretion of management. But they only go by what direction from Health Canada and they only use Canadian based research. They know better than the WHO and made similar comments after the recent CDC announcement. But I couldn't find any articles on it. It's not news if it doesn't keep the fear mongering theatre going.

WHO decision on COVID-19 emergency won't effect Canada's response: Tam
"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!" ...unless it conflicts with our fears, biases, or political agenda.

Back