Covid-19

My pop wore the "this mask is as useless as politicians" mask to his doc appt. His doc was apparently triggered, said it was in poor taste.

Mission accomplished!
At a check up in 2021, I asked my doctor, who was maskless, what he thought about all the Covid shit. He said "just wash your hands, keep your distance, and go on with your life"

At a check up in 2021, I asked my doctor, who was maskless, what he thought about all the Covid shit. He said "just wash your hands, keep your distance, and go on with your life"

And I bet he was considered a shill of the medical profession because he did not tow the line of useless idiots buying into Fauci and the federal governments position....

I know a few ER docs that saw through it, spoke out and were essentially ostracized for doing so.

And I bet he was considered a shill of the medical profession because he did not tow the line of useless idiots buying into Fauci and the federal governments position....

I know a few ER docs that saw through it, spoke out and were essentially ostracized for doing so.

It's hard. If you are anti-vax, anti-mask, working in an organization where it's part of the official communications and policy. What you're allowed to say is, unfortunately but rightly, regulated.

I imagine if you read literature about defibrillation like something wacky about doing eight shocks back to back to back at 360 joules, and did it, your employer would not take that well.

I feel bad for the medical professionals who are anti, or even apathetic (mask? Do it, don't do it. Vax? Do it don't do it) because they are really stuck in what they can say and recommend.

It's hard. If you are anti-vax, anti-mask, working in an organization where it's part of the official communications and policy. What you're allowed to say is, unfortunately but rightly, regulated.

I imagine if you read literature about defibrillation like something wacky about doing eight shocks back to back to back at 360 joules, and did it, your employer would not take that well.

I feel bad for the medical professionals who are anti, or even apathetic (mask? Do it, don't do it. Vax? Do it don't do it) because they are really stuck in what they can say and recommend.

I’d say even for medical professionals, the further you are from an academic center the less COVID precautions are taken. At big systems masks are still worn, out in bumfuck rural towns, even in the hospitals COVId precautions have been gone a year or so.

I’ve had the pleasure of bouncing around basically every hospital in the eastern half of our state the last 3 years, and my experience has probably been different from yours at one major research institution.

I’d say even for medical professionals, the further you are from an academic center the less COVID precautions are taken. At big systems masks are still worn, out in bumfuck rural towns, even in the hospitals COVId precautions have been gone a year or so.

I’ve had the pleasure of bouncing around basically every hospital in the eastern half of our state the last 3 years, and my experience has probably been different from yours at one major research institution.

Yeah, I get that. Also on some ENA and AACCN message boards to which I belong, we are seeing more and more hospitals ditching the regulations. But I think the large academic medical centers will be the last to fall, if they do, at all.

Yeah, I get that. Also on some ENA and AACCN message boards to which I belong, we are seeing more and more hospitals ditching the regulations. But I think the large academic medical centers will be the last to fall, if they do, at all.

The lady had to go to the County Jail because DPD doesn't do fingerprinting anymore employment verification...and they made her put on a mask. Was wild. But Dallas is a Blue Anon City and County.

Lengthy but interesting read. I'm not in the medical profession but I know a lot of others here are, and I'm interested in your opinions.

The Four Pillars of Medical Ethics Were Destroyed in the Covid Response​

The Four Pillars of Medical Ethics Were Destroyed in the Covid Response ⋆ Brownstone Institute

I've lost respect for some docs I know, they meet this criteria. Frankly, I believe they need to be burnt to the ground along with the government and citizens that bought into it/applauded the abuses under the guise of public safety.

I'm incredibly mad about this, I'll remain so, I'll never forget it, I'll always remind folks of it.

This was a clear and present abuse towards Americans, other countries like Canada also.

This was a test, we failed and took the proverbial dick, begging for more.

Back