Covid-19

Dropped off my W2 for the yearly federal government fucking in the arse, dry with a sandpaper condom covered in pulverized glass.

This shit is on windows, it's a fucking plexiglass fortress in there.

3 years later, ilk sheep still buying into it. This is why it'll never go away, because retards will boot lick under the guise of public safety and virtue signaling.

Am I angry? Yes. Am I loud about it? Yes. Am I going to stop talking about it? No.

20230412_145556.jpg

Wait. What the fuck? This went from “you have to have this or you’re a terrible human being who deserves to lose his job and/or get murdered for not taking it” to “yeah, you can’t have this?”

OMFG
Maybe the virus has mutated and the vax tjey made us get originally worked, but doesn’t anymore?

…or, did it never work, and getting it caused a whole bunch of unintended side effects?

Maybe the virus has mutated and the vax tjey made us get originally worked, but doesn’t anymore?

…or, did it never work, and getting it caused a whole bunch of unintended side effects?

Allegedly, the new shot is A) for new variants and B) a "one and done" shot instead of two shots plus a booster.

I'm kind of dumb and coupled with having lived through 2020, my personal take is they can go fuck themselves with any of these shots. "Fool me once..."

Those shots were never approved. EUA and all that. The fact that the FDA just absolutely buried the story under the guise of "just updating some stuff!!" should tell you all you need to know.

I wish the IC would come out with the findings about the previously debunked lab leak (which they have), but it's not politically the right time for them to do so.

Back