Covid-19

And yet, the pro maskholes/lord Fauci lovers will defend the very state/federal government that fucked them dry under the guise of public safety, those ilks will never change their mind.

You ask me why I hold such disdain over fellow citizens, I'll tell you, it's the same as loyal Tories of the crown in 1775.

If, a citizen is against my very inherent freedoms because they are scared, IDGAF, they are as bad as the government, IMHO.

I am very curious about the link between lockdowns and IDDM/type 1 DM in kids. What's the cause/effect, or is it correlational? (rhetorical, really).
Just throwing things out there- tons of kids at home, not in school (school lunch is at least regulated for health in some ways) and left to their parents who quickly fatigued from being locked down. Parents leave children to their own devices for what to eat, parents also not great at preparing healthy food for kids.

"Essential businesses" focusing on crappy processed foods didn't close, easier to order uber eats every day... I could definitely get to a place where I see a path to overall childhood nutrition hit the absolute basement and there were negative effects following?

Just throwing things out there- tons of kids at home, not in school (school lunch is at least regulated for health in some ways) and left to their parents who quickly fatigued from being locked down. Parents leave children to their own devices for what to eat, parents also not great at preparing healthy food for kids.

"Essential businesses" focusing on crappy processed foods didn't close, easier to order uber eats every day... I could definitely get to a place where I see a path to overall childhood nutrition hit the absolute basement and there were negative effects following?

I've screamed this going back to the summer of 2020: the second and third (fourth plus to be honest) effects of the lockdown are insane. They are so bad we probably can't measure what happened. We know "why" but we don't know "how bad."

But we will. Oh, we will...

I've screamed this going back to the summer of 2020: the second and third (fourth plus to be honest) effects of the lockdown are insane. They are so bad we probably can't measure what happened. We know "why" but we don't know "how bad."

But we will. Oh, we will...
Yeah I 100% agree. And I know *for sure* that this is going to turn into, "We all see the second and third order effects. We can pin it to a time. We can pin it to a specific population; and in other populations, for instance, we can see the effects aren't nearly as pronounced. We are seeing the signs everywhere, and all these signs point to a clear answer. It was 'x'."

And then 80% of people will respond with "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY MAKE THAT CLAIM IT COULD BE A LOT OF THINGS AND THIS STUFF HAPPENED BEFORE ANYWAY WE JUST DIDN'T PAY AS MUCH ATTENTION AND THERE WAS A STUDY THAT SAID IT COULDN'T BE THAT ANYWAY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A CONSPIRACY THEORIST" becuase that's what we do now.

Comet, table of earth, 1 please.

Yeah I 100% agree. And I know *for sure* that this is going to turn into, "We all see the second and third order effects. We can pin it to a time. We can pin it to a specific population; and in other populations, for instance, we can see the effects aren't nearly as pronounced. We are seeing the signs everywhere, and all these signs point to a clear answer. It was 'x'."

And then 80% of people will respond with "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY MAKE THAT CLAIM IT COULD BE A LOT OF THINGS AND THIS STUFF HAPPENED BEFORE ANYWAY WE JUST DIDN'T PAY AS MUCH ATTENTION AND THERE WAS A STUDY THAT SAID IT COULDN'T BE THAT ANYWAY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A CONSPIRACY THEORIST" becuase that's what we do now.

Comet, table of earth, 1 please.

Ima go eat a banana. No homo.

Banana Eating GIF

Back