Covid-19

Hopefully our overlords will figure this out as well, but just as our politcians want, Covid is another excuse to be us V. us.

That depends on us. A large percentage will be over it, though, half of them will actually resist.

The others will suck the teet of government, lick the boots for additional abuse under the guise of public safety.

That depends on us. A large percentage will be over it, though, half of them will actually resist.

The others will suck the teet of government, lick the boots for additional abuse under the guise of public safety.

Some of them better hope a Democrat is president. Trump and RDS won't play those fuck-fuck games.

We know how this is going to go. Anything the government does, half the country is going to eat with a spoon and fall in line lock-step. The other half the country is going to damn near revolt.

Last edited:
We'll see though. I don't have much faith in any politician.
Yes.

I’m pretty much done with all of them; to the point of having doubts about the true legitimacy of our voting systems and the belief that any politician will say whatever they think with get/keep them elected.

To include Trump and DeSantis. Everyone is full of shit. Fuck ‘em.

It shouldn't be much longer, folks. All the "experts" are talking about it.

The next pandemic ‘even deadlier’ than COVID is coming, warns WHO
Did you all catch this part of the article:

Public health experts agree that the next pandemic is likely to be zoonotic, i.e., a disease that originates in animals before “spilling over” to infect humans.

Most recent epidemics — Ebola, HIV/AIDS and COVID-19have been zoonotic in origin.

So... just f all the "lab leak" theory, I guess?

No shit, my wife just placed a to go order with Panera Bread. The app told her "Please wear a mask if entering the cafe."

My wife is liberal, I am not, and even she was like "they can fuck all the way off."

Push back, gently if needed, but push back. Don't buy their bullshit again. Push back. Resist. Or to quote the "Notorious RBG."

Dissent.

Some of them better hope a Democrat is president. Trump and RDS won't play those fuck-fuck games.
Trump was the guy that elevated and promoted Fauci, pushed the vaccines through operation warp speed, shamed states (Florida in particular) that stayed open, and led the lockdowns. I agree with RDS, but Trump loves a good fuck fuck game.

In other related news…

Back