Covid-19

We have piano players (all volunteers), occasionally other instrumentalists. No shit, one day after an oncology appointment the person over the program was standing by the pianist as he played, I made a comment about wanting polka music, and a few days later they had some guy playing polka on an accordion.
Next time you should suggest they have someone handing out $100 bills ;)

-the Biden Administration declared that the COVID-19 pandemic is over
-we know the vaccine doesn't work, and might be harmful
-we know the masks most people wear don't work
-we know that social distancing is useless

so why, other than some "scarlet letter" bullshit, should unvaxxed athletes (some of the healthiest people on the planet) have to mask up if they want to go to the White House?

White House sends guidance mandating face masks, social distancing for unvaccinated at 'College Athlete Day'

After publication, the White House told Fox News Digital that the COVID-related guidance in the email was out of date and inadvertently included. According to a spokesperson, the White House may be planning to send out the most up-to-date guidance in another email just before Monday's event. It's unclear whether recipients of the original message received any kind of follow-up note saying the COVID guidance was out of date.

Oh, so they're just incompetent. Got it.

-the Biden Administration declared that the COVID-19 pandemic is over
-we know the vaccine doesn't work, and might be harmful
-we know the masks most people wear don't work
-we know that social distancing is useless

so why, other than some "scarlet letter" bullshit, should unvaxxed athletes (some of the healthiest people on the planet) have to mask up if they want to go to the White House?

White House sends guidance mandating face masks, social distancing for unvaccinated at 'College Athlete Day'

Virtue signaling perhaps? Control test patterns. Its all fucking nonsense. You see shills on the left still wearing masks like a fucking sign of pride.

You know, I would have never looked adversely to masks/jabs until the shills started pushing, mandating, forcing, signaling it.

Its when I fought back. Then, I saw that it was useless, I fought back harder. I'll never fucking shut up about it. One of the biggest criminal activities in our lifetime, not counting the war, Patriot act to name a few.

Yeah, but maybe they are doing the right thing here. We don't know how immunocompromised people are when taking hormone blockers and stuff to change their biology. This might be a smart move.
Its when I fought back. Then, I saw that it was useless, I fought back harder. I'll never fucking shut up about it. One of the biggest criminal activities in our lifetime, not counting the war, Patriot act to name a few.
Think about how fucked a decision is to beat out the fucking Patriot Act for criminal activities. Prior to 2020 I didn't think it was possible.

Okay, IPA, video game, see y'all manana.

Full study link for anyone unable to get to greyman briefing:
Safety of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 Vaccine in Children Aged 5 to 17 Years

Its interesting that the study specifically says: "This cohort study monitored 20 health outcomes in near real time and identified a safety signal only for myocarditis or pericarditis, which was consistent with other published reports. These results provide additional evidence for the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines in the pediatric population."

If this study along with other studies are confirming that myocarditis is a statistically significant event for the vaccine, why is it considered safe? Acceptable losses?

Regardless, the mounting evidence that the vaccine is not as safe or effective as advertised is overwhelming and I'll admit that I was wrong about it. I thought it was receiving backlash because it was a new technology (mRNA) and conspiracy nuts were taking off with it. But, turns out, I put too much faith in the government. Huge shout out to all of you on here still having this discussion and bringing to light the bullshit thats been forced down our throats for the last few years.

Full study link for anyone unable to get to greyman briefing:
Safety of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 Vaccine in Children Aged 5 to 17 Years

Its interesting that the study specifically says: "This cohort study monitored 20 health outcomes in near real time and identified a safety signal only for myocarditis or pericarditis, which was consistent with other published reports. These results provide additional evidence for the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines in the pediatric population."

If this study along with other studies are confirming that myocarditis is a statistically significant event for the vaccine, why is it considered safe? Acceptable losses?

Regardless, the mounting evidence that the vaccine is not as safe or effective as advertised is overwhelming and I'll admit that I was wrong about it. I thought it was receiving backlash because it was a new technology (mRNA) and conspiracy nuts were taking off with it. But, turns out, I put too much faith in the government. Huge shout out to all of you on here still having this discussion and bringing to light the bullshit thats been forced down our throats for the last few years.

In this study they observed case reports for over 3 million vaccine doses. 153 cases of endocarditis or myocarditis were found. That is around .005%. That is high enough to warrant a safety signal, but still shows the vaccine is overwhelmingly safe per this paper.

I tell patients all the time, that anesthesia is very safe. The risk of dying while under anesthesia is lesss than 1%. It is more likely you will die on your drive in than it is you’ll die under general anesthesia. Anesthesia risk is 6 times higher than your risk of myocarditis.

In this study they observed case reports for over 3 million vaccine doses. 153 cases of endocarditis or myocarditis were found. That is around .005%. That is high enough to warrant a safety signal, but still shows the vaccine is overwhelmingly safe per this paper.

I tell patients all the time, that anesthesia is very safe. The risk of dying while under anesthesia is lesss than 1%. It is more likely you will die on your drive in than it is you’ll die under general anesthesia. Anesthesia risk is 6 times higher than your risk of myocarditis.

But the point is that the very government we served and were told, all Americans were told was that, this is safe, you should/forced to take it, including pregnant women or risk firing.

The "trust the science" shills were bastardizing us all for questioning its efficacy when in fact, we were right to question it.

We were told to forgoe our rights, by POTUS and lord Fauci and essentially, tow the line. If not, we were the cause of illness.

So, yeah, while the studies are the studies, the point remains. Yeah, I have more of a chance of getting stabbed or shot in the hood I work in over a vaccine injury but, why am I seeing young folks who call 911 for shit that usually happens to older folks?

Never trust a government that tells you, it's safe. I don't need to hear, oh, science is evolving. They knew the entire time. It's proven.

Anesthesia wasn’t mandated to 330 million Americans for a disease with a 0.00000005% mortality rate for the cohort studied. That’s a super weak analogy.

Mark my words; this Overton window will continue to shift.

Those that originally said the vaccine will stop transmission now have to fully admit it never did, and the contention of ‘well it decreases the risk of hospitalization and death’ was always a crock of shit.

Those that said multiple boosters offer better protection have to admit that those with more boosters are more prone to COVID.

Those that used death tolls to lock down the world and harm children now admit those death numbers were inflated and the population was lied to.

Those that said the vaccines didn’t cause myocarditis at all now admit that it most certainly does, but it’s not ‘that bad’.

Masks don’t work, lockdowns killed more than they saved, children were irreparably harmed, the vaccine isn’t safe or effective. Been saying it for years, no reason to change. I’m excited to watch ‘the science’ continue to evolve to a position that I’ve held for 3 years.

Anesthesia wasn’t mandated to 330 million Americans for a disease with a 0.00000005% mortality rate for the cohort studied. That’s a super weak analogy.

Mark my words; this Overton window will continue to shift.

Those that originally said the vaccine will stop transmission now have to fully admit it never did, and the contention of ‘well it decreases the risk of hospitalization and death’ was always a crock of shit.

Those that said multiple boosters offer better protection have to admit that those with more boosters are more prone to COVID.

Those that used death tolls to lock down the world and harm children now admit those death numbers were inflated and the population was lied to.

Those that said the vaccines didn’t cause myocarditis at all now admit that it most certainly does, but it’s not ‘that bad’.

Masks don’t work, lockdowns killed more than they saved, children were irreparably harmed, the vaccine isn’t safe or effective. Been saying it for years, no reason to change. I’m excited to watch ‘the science’ continue to evolve to a position that I’ve held for 3 years.

I'm happy that "the science" has caught up to where I was in March of 2020...

BREAK BREAK BREAK

I shouldn't be happy that I was right at all. Because now Millions of people have been irreparably harmed and we don't know what the true cost that was. People with big fucking brains used their ideology to fuck us sideways instead of protecting us and using "the science" correctly.

But the point is that the very government we served and were told, all Americans were told was that, this is safe, you should/forced to take it, including pregnant women or risk firing.

George W Bush, Big Dick Cheney, Donnie Rumsfeld, and the Patriot Act have entered the chat.

Look, we saw this back in '64 with the Tonkin Gulf, but it wasn't as transparent because... bear with me...THE GOVERNMENT LIED AND WITHHELD INFORMATION.

Sound familiar? First time?

Ima go watch a TikTok with collapsing goats. Those furry motherfuckers are almost as cute as Chicken Wars.

Back