Covid-19

Trump was the guy that elevated and promoted Fauci, pushed the vaccines through operation warp speed, shamed states (Florida in particular) that stayed open, and led the lockdowns. I agree with RDS, but Trump loves a good fuck fuck game.

In other related news…

Not arguing your points..but I think its a little more complex. To be clear, Trump did push for vaccines to be developed but clearly said that vaccines and masks should not be mandatory.

Everyone looked to the experts in the beginning. Thats how its supposed to work. We didn't know Fauci until we did.

DeSantis Flip-Flops From Covid Vaccine Supporter To Most Powerful Critic: Here’s What Happened

Trump calls Dr. Anthony Fauci a 'disaster,' says Americans 'are tired of Covid' as nation faces spiking cases

Last edited:
Trump pushed for vaccines to be developed but clearly said that vaccines and masks should not be mandatory.
This dog will not hunt. I’m old enough to remember being in the military when we were directed to mask and lock down under his direction. We stopped going TDY, we closed schools.

The vaccines he pushed through fall on him. Fauci, Brix, CDC, FDA- all under Trump. He gets every single piece of the blame he’s due.

Trump was the guy that elevated and promoted Fauci, pushed the vaccines through operation warp speed, shamed states (Florida in particular) that stayed open, and led the lockdowns. I agree with RDS, but Trump loves a good fuck fuck game.

I'm not disputing that, but RDS became known outside of FL because of his stance on COVID...everything. Trump isn't an idiot, I doubt he'll repeat what he did in 2020 because of optics and votes.

I think he bowed to pressure once before, I question if he'll do it again on this particular topic.

I'm not disputing that, but RDS became known outside of FL because of his stance on COVID...everything. Trump isn't an idiot, I doubt he'll repeat what he did in 2020 because of optics and votes.

I think he bowed to pressure once before, I question if he'll do it again on this particular topic.
Man, I don’t know. I have about zero faith in all politicians. I’ll stay on thread topic here-

Trump was dogshit on COVID, hasn’t taken accountability or responsibility. Given who Trump is, I don't see a reason why he'd evolve on any given topic, including COVID or another impending pandemic or "like" response.

In summary regarding covid:

- Government will do what government does. Always have, always will. They are the true enemy.

- 2020 showed us how the Germans in 1938 were when Hitler took supreme power, turning Jews in, collaborating...

- How a population can be forced to be scared, anxious, agitated, forced to comply under the guise of public safety.

- How family, friends and co-workers will turn on you based on that fear and propaganda.

- The government got exactly what they wanted. It was a test, many failed.

- Those that resisted will be seen as domestic terrorists, the government won't forget.

EVERYONE in government - no matter how virtuous they pretend to be are in government for one reasons and one reason only
TO GOVERN

Government exists to govern - the governed are never the primary reason for governance. Someone of influence didn't like how things were being done - and decided to take power and make rules that suited their preference.
If the governing suits your needs - it is because you just happened to be aligned with their preference - it is NOT because the government has aligned itself with your needs as a matter of service.

Everyone is free to disagree - I just need someone to explain why a virtuous governing class would vote themselves health and retirement benefits that are different from those they seek to govern.

In other words, vote for me - but do as you are told.

, as she said, every booster I got, it's been this way.
Ck5EaGB_Do9eUckXQJjRB71ZGsQaCVu2idzR0beOfBE.jpg

Lemme guess here… the Cleveland clinic is a silly, small, insignificant right wing institution and this study is flawed and not reliable.

BL, if you had more boosters, you’re more likely to get covid. Weird. It’s almost like when a bunch of people started getting boosters, the news reports of covid cases (and the breakdowns of vaccinated vs unvaccinated) fell right off the CNN ticker.

They’re not related. I’m sure.

Lemme guess here… the Cleveland clinic is a silly, small, insignificant right wing institution and this study is flawed and not reliable.

Having gone to a Cleveland Clinic hospital in Abu Dhabi...A++, would go again. Pre-COVID they had a piano player in the lobby. Arguably the most spotless hospital I've ever seen.

Having gone to a Cleveland Clinic hospital in Abu Dhabi...A++, would go again. Pre-COVID they had a piano player in the lobby. Arguably the most spotless hospital I've ever seen.

We have piano players (all volunteers), occasionally other instrumentalists. No shit, one day after an oncology appointment the person over the program was standing by the pianist as he played, I made a comment about wanting polka music, and a few days later they had some guy playing polka on an accordion.

Back