Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Rifle (Specify)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Shotgun (Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honorable Katana

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
I only get the main points ass wardsback :rolleyes::-":-/.

@Salt USMC. Buy a Glock 9mm. I've loved my 17 and have carried it for years. Other models are easier to conceal....

G17 with a grip reduction to that of the 19 give the same "print" as the 19; with a longer bore/sight radius. Fit made in heaven and easily concealable.

If I had a choice right now, I'd get an AR. They are dirt cheap and plentiful.

So far, there’s been some good information put out here. In the interests of thinking outside the box, here’s probably the best advice you’re going to get in this thread.

You have decent handguns. You have a good shotgun. Rather than add more of either or add an AR, take the money and buy ammo. Lots of it. Ammo in hand, seek out professional training and learn to shoot well.

Once you’ve done that, then consider new guns.

Last edited:
So far, there’s been some good information put out here. In the interests of thinking outside the box, here’s probably the best advice you’re going to get in this thread.

You have decent handguns. You have a good shotgun. Rather than add more of either or add an AR, take the money and buy ammo. Lots of it. Ammo in hand, seek out professional training and learn to shoot well.

Once you’ve done that, then consider new guns.
Look at this asshole and his wisdom!

Well, I have to say, Salty McSalt Salt, you have inspired me to buy a new rifle. I'm selling the SKS to a mate and picking up a VZ58. Just have to get the mail order shit signed off and then it's to naming the rifle and giving a Czech name with way too many consonants.

Edit, along with 1350 rounds of pure joy.

I recently had a chance to shoot a Glock 43. I don't know if I'm sold on it over the 26, but it is a fine pistol. Given my poor skills, I was happy to see it group as well as my 23.

That I must try.

(Extra Credit refers to weird or expensive options)

Walther PPQ OR
Glock 17 w/Grip Reduction
Extra Credit: FNH Five-Seven

"The Mutant" 7.62x39mm AR w/1.5MOA guarantee
Stoner/SASS AR-10 Varient
Extra Credit: Marlin Lever-Action 45/70 with Picatinny Rail on top

Kel Tech KSG Bullpup Shotgun (use the little mini slugs, they're fucking awesome)
Benneli M4 (fucking so much yes)
Extra Credit: Chiappa Tripple Barrel Shotgun or a Stoeger Coach Gun

Welcome back sports fans. I finally made my first purchase: a Gen 4 Glock 34, Silencerco barrel, ZEV adjustable trigger, compensator, flared magwell, Trijicon sights.

Unfortunately I have to wait 30 days since I just got my license in December. Until then, my poor Glocks sits in gun jail. I'll have pics available when it arrives!

EDIT: Oh, and the most important purchase: 1k rounds of 9mm!

Welcome back sports fans. I finally made my first purchase: a Gen 4 Glock 34, Silencerco barrel, ZEV adjustable trigger, compensator, flared magwell, Trijicon sights.

Unfortunately I have to wait 30 days since I just got my license in December. Until then, my poor Glocks sits in gun jail. I'll have pics available when it arrives!

You have to wait 30 days AFTER going through the hassle of getting a permit? That sucks bro.

30 days? WTF. When did you move to Russia?

Another crazy Marine with guns!

Back