Election Day and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this didn't take long:

"Global financial markets plummeted Tuesday night as early voting results showed Donald Trump unexpectedly ahead in the race for the White House," the Washington Post reports.

tumblr_m844gda7V21r76lino1_400.gif

A landslide victory is an electoral victory in a political system, when one candidate or party receives an overwhelming majority of the votes or seats in the elected body, thus all but utterly eliminating the opponents.

Could it happen?

Florida goes to Trump, and North Carolina will probably go for him.

New Mexico was a surprising win for Clinton, Colorado was kind of expected. I expect Nevada to go for Clinton.

Michigan shows an early lead for Trunp which is interesting. I expect that it'll go to Clinton, but we'll see.

It looks like my 332 EV projection is out of the window.

CNNs Tapper gargling Trumps balls right now. Someone needs to kick him off the wagon. I say bias media needs to remain bias even in defeat.

Albuquerque is worse. Demo rap central. Went to high school there years ago. Weirdo central. Cool historical maps. Cali is shameful. Welfare state.

My site shows Ohio going to Trump.......someone please confirm!

I was just in Ohio and on the TV they said Ohio hasn't gone against a President since 1960. I believe everything I see on TV....:ninja:

ETA... was close....HRC gets California at 23:03.00....

Last edited:
With Nevada, Utah, NH, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, that puts Trump at 274. That's not counting a potential win in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back