Election Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m for anyone but Trump.

Me too as long as they're not Democrats.

Idk about whether they'll prop up Biden again or not. I can't see Dems wanting to hold a primary if they don't have to, but I also can't see Biden stepping down and the party getting behind Harris.

This is a thorny issue for Democrats. Traditionally incumbent Presidents have the advantage just because they're already in the White House. Election history bears that out. And Biden is defiantly suggesting that he's going to run again. He'll be 81 and he's already showing disturbing signs of senility. And yet it would be a bold and almost unprecedented step for the Party to shitcan an acting President. They would have to convince him not to run. Politicians are all ego. It would be a tough sell.

Heard a super interesting take today.

The GOP can't get their shit together, super bloody primary, Dems play up the "fractured-ness"... and the dems run Michelle Obama.

If I were planning it, I would put Gavin Newsome as her VP. Puts Obama back in the White House, erstwhile lizard person Newsome much more politically adept than Kamala.

Actually terrified of this, now that I see it written...

The GOP can't get their shit together, super bloody primary, Dems play up the "fractured-ness"... and the dems run Michelle Obama.

If I were planning it, I would put Gavin Newsome as her VP. Puts Obama back in the White House, erstwhile lizard person Newsome much more politically adept than Kamala.

Things that couldn't only fracture the country more than we currently have under Byron.

I think Michelle Obama would be an excellent candidate for the Democrats, and I'll have to look back for them but I think I made several posts to that effect here on the site a couple of years back. She checks all of the right demographic boxes and she had name recognition. As far as I can tell she is a good public speaker and is intelligent. I'm going to go ahead and predict that if she runs, she wins. And I'll just hope that my 0 wins and infinity-losses on national elections holds true and I'm wrong.

I think Michelle Obama would be an excellent candidate for the Democrats, and I'll have to look back for them but I think I made several posts to that effect here on the site a couple of years back. She checks all of the right demographic boxes and she had name recognition. As far as I can tell she is a good public speaker and is intelligent. I'm going to go ahead and predict that if she runs, she wins. And I'll just hope that my 0 wins and infinity-losses on national elections holds true and I'm wrong.

Don’t give her any ideas.

Just so I'm clear, Fetterman's hospitalized for depression and not as a result of his stroke (or strokes if you prefer)? This depression is so crippling that he cannot perform his official duties as a Senator, but he ran for office anyway? Otherwise, he's fit for office and the people of PA have nothing to worry about?

This just kills me. "After what he's been through in the past year..." W. T. F. Gisele is Jill Biden 2.0 She could not wait to be the First Lady of PA and I am sure she is counting the hours until she can swipe his Senate seat.

1676764947793.png

RDS is touring cities, releasing a book, and now Republicans are lining up to take shots at DeSantis. Whether he runs or not, RDS is already living rent free in a lot of heads.

The next presidential election is going to be wild.

Just so I'm clear, Fetterman's hospitalized for depression and not as a result of his stroke (or strokes if you prefer)? This depression is so crippling that he cannot perform his official duties as a Senator, but he ran for office anyway? Otherwise, he's fit for office and the people of PA have nothing to worry about?

He's the same as Kristee the pole dancer marrying an E1 for Tricare. He's only in it for the healthcare bennies.

I do not like that he is taking up a slot for "depression treatment," at WAMC that a servicemember/veteran is now not receiving.

I think he should be paying for off-post (whatever its called for Congressional Elected Officials) treatment for a "important," but non-emergent issue, or sent home.

Are Lawmakers authorized to receive the "privilege" of flying Space-Available AMC Flights, just because they have been elected by Taxpayers? They may be. I'm not sure.

Seems like a lot of good idea fairies.

Edited for clarity. Getting on a plane.

Last edited by a moderator:
RDS is touring cities, releasing a book, and now Republicans are lining up to take shots at DeSantis. Whether he runs or not, RDS is already living rent free in a lot of heads.

The next presidential election is going to be wild.

RDS hasn't even announced and he's already nudging Trump in this poll. Haley and Pence far behind both.

Trump Has Slight Lead Over DeSantis In GOP Primary, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Americans Mixed On Reasons Behind Classified Document Discoveries | Quinnipiac University Poll

The optics of what Trump is doing right now, especially in Ohio, is enormous. If he could get away from personal and ad hominem attacks, his approval rating would skyrocket.
I enjoy his antics and feel certain people deserve his thrashings, but I am not a sensitive person. At this point, I agree that he'd be better off just doing what he is doing without talking so much shit. A lot of people, even many deplorables, are fatigued with the drama that comes with along with it.

I enjoy his antics and feel certain people deserve his thrashings, but I am not a sensitive person. At this point, I agree that he'd be better off just doing what he is doing without talking so much shit. A lot of people, even many deplorables, are fatigued with the drama that comes with along with it.

He'd be president right now if his aides took his phone about 6 months before the election.

The optics of what Trump is doing right now, especially in Ohio, is enormous. If he could get away from personal and ad hominem attacks, his approval rating would skyrocket.
Agree. This was a smart political move- it's not 4d chess, but what great optics he's getting.

RDS on his road show doing well also.

Regardless of their political or policy views, Biden is just way too old for the position. So, is Trump. Maybe that makes me an ageist, but it starts and ends there for me.
Trump is sharper, I think he's the wrong candidate for a couple reasons- age is definitely one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back