Fresh PJ's too STS's and RQS's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitterFire

Air Force
Verified Military
Evening folks,

As the title asks, do fresh out of the apprentice course PJ's all go to RQS's? Or can fresh PJ's get assigned to STS's?

Thanks for all future info.

Evening folks,

As the title asks, do fresh out of the apprentice course PJ's all go to RQS's? Or can fresh PJ's get assigned to STS's?

Thanks for all future info.
Come October, there won’t be the RQS/STS distinction. Everyone will be under AFSOC and no PJ/CRO under ACC.

As it has been for pretty much ever, newly graduated PJs and CROs can be assigned at “ST” units.

Come October, there won’t be the RQS/STS distinction. Everyone will be under AFSOC and no PJ/CRO under ACC.

As it has been for pretty much ever, newly graduated PJs and CROs can be assigned at “ST” units.
Thank ya for the Info and time sir.

Amlove21. Definitely not saying I dont believe you, but can you link a article or something where I can get more info. Tried google but can't find anything.

RQS's moving to AFSOC. Plus would new PJs have to complete AST?
Ok so.

No, I won’t provide a link. No, I won’t answer your follow on question.

You’re 17. I have been in longer than you have been alive.

There are times to have a healthy dose of skepticism; and there are times to stay in your lane. Guess which time this is?

Okay, I’ve cleaned up the last few posts in this thread.

@coolusername - You’ve been corrected and it’s over. Move on to the next station and don’t respond, it does not help your cause.

Everyone else, please let the staff handle the ‘staff stuff’....

Nothing against my man @Ooh-Rah, but I'm going to kill this thing like a teenager at Camp Crystal Lake. I see carpet bombing, flamethrowers (where do you put the bayonet?), and and misery in this thread should it continue.

If a staff member wants to reopen this? No worries, I'm onboard and I defer to my fellow red-tagged staff members. This is a team effort and sometimes we aren't always right. Otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back