Fresh roasted coffee, gear advice, etc

3340w12.jpg

Well hell - @poison has done something I did not think possible - create a Sumatra that does not taste like stale grass!

French pressing it this morning I do get a hint of black liquorish?

It's national coffee day, which means it's the perfect day to order coffee! :D

Or just get your caffeine levels to ludicrous speed, 11, beyond the final frontier, to Valhalla, to Infinity and beyond!!!

eta - all you coffee heads out there, if you don't know it yet... get a good heavy pressed or poured glass coffee mug/cup/receptacle, it cleans easily and IMOO (plus a few 'experts' opinions) actually helps preserve the taste of the coffee as you drink it.

I got my favorite glass mug as a donation gift from WBGO when I lived in the NY/NJ/PA area, if you like jazz, check the station out, it's part of NPR, but does not do a lot of News.

Last edited:
For National Coffee Day
And not that bullshit pink out day that Planned Parenthood is trying.
Caffeine. The glorious drug that increases your mental alertness, wakefulness, and can almost make you a tolerable human being before 8 AM.

Or just get your caffeine levels to ludicrous speed, 11, beyond the final frontier, to Valhalla, to Infinity and beyond!!!

eta - all you coffee heads out there, if you don't know it yet... get a good heavy pressed or poured glass coffee mug/cup/receptacle, it cleans easily and IMOO (plus a few 'experts' opinions) actually helps preserve the taste of the coffee as you drink it.

I got my favorite glass mug as a donation gift from WBGO when I lived in the NY/NJ/PA area, if you like jazz, check the station out, it's part of NPR, but does not do a lot of News.
I love my glass mug for tea and sometimes coffee.

glass.jpg

Thanks man. I just reserved another bag just now, so it'll be around for a while.

How many of you would consider buying $30/lb coffee, a world class Panama Elida Natural Process?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back