Fresh roasted coffee, gear advice, etc

Meant to get on here sooner...my friends at work all love me since I shared. WOW. The Sumatra was outstanding and the other (from Tanzania I believe??) was a delicious one too thank you for that. ;-) . Love love love!!!

Excellent, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed! BTW, the code here works on the Panama, only code I allowed to work. ;)

No one I know. :( I'm shipping the first shipment today.

They pick the winner, no idea how they pic one out of 5500 entries. The guys is clearly not a coffee snob, he just asked for the two most expensive coffees, haha.

It's never too late. I just put the 4lbs + clever dripper for $88 shipped back up! It's dirt cheap.

That's the idea! Plus, I'll have my 100% estate kona by then, which is fantastic. Organic, shade grown, bird friendly, all growing and labor done by the husband and wife who own the 5 acre farm. It's nuts.

You never want to be a snob.... but rather a humble aficionado of the juice of the bean of life....

Ah... you mean this bean...

Cacao1.jpg

;-)

LL

That's the idea! Plus, I'll have my 100% estate kona by then, which is fantastic. Organic, shade grown, bird friendly, all growing and labor done by the husband and wife who own the 5 acre farm. It's nuts.

Go on...you have our collective attention now!

Always after. I don't like things to screw with my palate, since my coffee drinking is as much about QC as it is my need for coffee in the morning.

Back