Future of CANSOFCOM

Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong - if were talking America, then it's Dunkins all day long. If I am traveling through Canada though, Tim's is ol' reliable for me.

It's hard not to, they are fucking everywhere; worse than Starbucks. Pretty soon they'll want to open one up in every house. I prefer McD's coffee and the drive thru is always empty in the morning. Plus I don't think they put crack in their coffee like Tim's.

I have only tried McD's coffee once, and wasn't a fan, but I haven't tried it since. Maybe I should go through and give it another try...

If it was prior to their big switch out to compete with the fancy coffee places, it's gotten better. I hated it before but it's a bit better now.

Oh and before we have to go back to CANSOFCOM; coffee is part of the discussion. :p The Canadian Armed Forces runs on Tim Horton's coffee, there's a reason it followed us to the fight. :thumbsup:

If you guys are worried about able recruits i suppose i could jump in. :sneaky:

Anyway you guys remember all the talk about transformjng the Army into an all commando army?

With each soldier decked out in the latest tech. Hello Cansofcom.

If you guys are worried about able recruits i suppose i could jump in. :sneaky:

Anyway you guys remember all the talk about transformjng the Army into an all commando army?

With each soldier decked out in the latest tech. Hello Cansofcom.

You need to start with taking your time when you type on your phone. ;-)

Back