Gaming thread

Ready or Not v 1.0 was recently released and after completing the career / cmdr mode, I def recommend it if you're searching for a solid and challenging SWAT successor. It is SWAT 5 all but in name and a tad more grim, with better AI mechanics and beatufiul little details. Has great world building, lore, sound design and visuals. Its not perfect yet ( AI could still be better - is greatly improved compared to before though ), but the devs are working to enhance and add stuff.

To get the max immersion out of the game, some ppl play with VoiceAttack, which is a seperate software you can buy on steam, that enables you to use voice commands for your AI teammates. I haven't tried that myself yet and think is something that should be included in these tactical games as feature anyway, but from what I've seen so far, it sounds and looks amazing. Ofc AI won't replace the experience with real people in MP / coop. But imo they have done a really good job with the singleplayer.

Last edited:
OK, not the same kind of gaming all you nerds talk about, but I'm super stoked at today's delivery.

I got a new gun, but, again, not the same kind we normally talk about here (still just as cool..hopefully). Can't wait to give this a run...Area 51, Lethal Enforcers, etc...

20240216_132519.jpg

20240216_132603.jpg

OK, not the same kind of gaming all you nerds talk about, but I'm super stoked at today's delivery.

I got a new gun, but, again, not the same kind we normally talk about here (still just as cool..hopefully). Can't wait to give this a run...Area 51, Lethal Enforcers, etc...

View attachment 44108

View attachment 44109

Are you running a library of different games on that one machine, or are there more in the room to complement this one?

Back