Gaming thread

Not that I have noticed, it is super fluid and I love that it is squad based.
Same. A lot of people are complaining about performance issues but I suppose my pc isn't that high end. Running around 60-70fps on high. Not sure if this is just me but the game feels more optimized over the last few days and is running a lot smoother than it was.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 was pretty cool on MP until it got all hacked to shit. Now guys kill you 700 yards away with a knife. You can still find a decent server once in a while though.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 was pretty cool on MP until it got all hacked to shit. Now guys kill you 700 yards away with a knife. You can still find a decent server once in a while though.

This was the main reason I left COD behind, I am fine with being killed when you got me good. But when you get under the map and shoot me from below that is just sad.

Yeah this is the one and only reason I want to get the Xbox One, I know they will release it for 360 but they said they will cut a lot of the good stuff out since it isn't cut out to run this game.

I wasn't going to pre-order one, but I watched THIS VIDEO yesterday and changed my mind. Unfortunately, everyone has already shut down their pre-order availability.

I'm not much for the zombie gimmick sweeping entertainment over the last few years, but I'm looking forward to Dying Light.

Tried running BF4 on my PC the other day. Failed miserably. Either dropping some $$ on a new PC or going the Xbox One route. Leaning towards the console at the moment. Tired of dropping hundreds for graphics cards or CPUs. These next gen consoles are pretty impressive anyways.

Got COD Ghosts when released....so far it's "okay" . Graphics are nice and this is only the PS3 version. Campaign is not too bad, story line is good so far.

In the multiplayer, I do like the K9 you can get....he has saved my bacon a few times :sneaky:

We'll see how it plays out. Want to get BF4....

Tried running BF4 on my PC the other day. Failed miserably. Either dropping some $$ on a new PC or going the Xbox One route. Leaning towards the console at the moment. Tired of dropping hundreds for graphics cards or CPUs. These next gen consoles are pretty impressive anyways.
Agreed. I also used to constantly update memory, card, motherboard etc got tired of it. Worth it for sure.

Back