Not Work Safe Glorification by the Media of Mass Murders

This was pretty common in the old west. The Dalton gang was photographed all laid out to prove they were indeed dead.

So one thing that motivates a mass murderer is the competition. Many killers want to top the last body count. I think its obvious that the body counts have been rising as these scumbags look for different ways kill more people. I didn't think we'd ever see 58 killed in one mass shooting but we did in Las Vegas. I was a kid, but I clearly remember the modern ( I wasn't around for Charles Wittman ) school shooting that started it all, when Brenda Spencer decided to stay home from school and shoot other kids from a window in her house. Two people were killed and I think eight kids were injured in that incident, and it shocked the USA. How far can it go?

What Motivates Mass Murderers | National Review

$10.00 says she has an unreported medical condition. Let's Medicare pick up the cost vice Bureau of Prisons paying.

Her partner in crime, Susan Atkins, died in prison from brain cancer so maybe you are on to something. Her care probably cost the prisons a lot and they don't want to go down the same road. We may never know.

Back