Happy Canada Day B@#ches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...while I love your bacon, I have to ask. How do you let your country fuck up it's own national anthem ?

Hosers.

O Canada: parliament votes to make national anthem lyrics gender neutral

Canadian lawmakers have voted to change the country’s national anthem to make the lyrics gender neutral, a move that comes as the new Liberal government focuses on being more inclusive toward women.

The bill would change the English version of O Canada to remove the words “in all thy sons command” and replace them with “in all of us command”.

Sellout crowd at Rogers Center in Toronto, tie game against Cleveland, now in the 11th.

Drinking RED beer and will have a Bloody later in honor of our hosers to the North.

...while I love your bacon, I have to ask. How do you let your country fuck up it's own national anthem ?

Hosers.

O Canada: parliament votes to make national anthem lyrics gender neutral

Canadian lawmakers have voted to change the country’s national anthem to make the lyrics gender neutral, a move that comes as the new Liberal government focuses on being more inclusive toward women.

The bill would change the English version of O Canada to remove the words “in all thy sons command” and replace them with “in all of us command”.

Someone let the Libtards run the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back